View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 10:32 PM   #261
Booner Sooner
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Southeastern Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by q-all View Post
Yes sir that's him.

I don't think his frame got any bigger from 15. He picked up a lot of mass and points. I feel like we have him patterned much better this year then years past, he's a frequent visitor to the large food plots in our property center.

Not even going to try to hunt him till muzzleloader.

Here's a couple more recent hard horned...

That camera is in a plot. He does not come to corn and has never been to a feeder in his long life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see Megatron and Q both back on the thread! Looking forward to following along as you close the deal this year.

With work, school and kid activities it's been one of the thinnest pre-seasons (in terms of time in the mountains) ever for me. Missed the opener and won't be up for my first sit until next Friday.

Added a Lone Wolf Assault Climber to the arsenal in the off season and am eager to use it to hike into a few spots that are harder to get to on our place. Attachment 817499 This is a significant upgrade over the climber I've been using for the last 12+ years.

Looking forward to next weekend but will have to ride shotgun with you fine gents until then. Don't let me down.

Last edited by Booner Sooner; 06-10-2018 at 08:49 PM.
Booner Sooner is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top