The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
    After a 15 hr @$$ stomping drive to Destin.... I think I’ll have 1.... or 4 drinks. Or more
    Can you get 4 drinks out of that size bottle?!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
      For all you Houstonian's, Nasa Liquor posted 54 bottles of Eagle Rare. No price posted but I would assume it would be around $40 a bottle.
      I take it your on houston bourbon society? Nasa has some great store picks!

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
        Can you get 4 drinks out of that size bottle?!
        About 5

Comment

Originally posted by Jason85 View Post
          I take it your on houston bourbon society? Nasa has some great store picks!
          No sir, just asked to join the group, I follow the store's Facebook page.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
            No sir, just asked to join the group, I follow the store's Facebook page.
            Oh ok, its a good group! Me and my wife went to the whiskey social they had over the weekend. Over 400 different bourbons as well as congnac, brandy and some tequila to try. It was an awesome event! We tried all kinds of stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason85 View Post
              Oh ok, its a good group! Me and my wife went to the whiskey social they had over the weekend. Over 400 different bourbons as well as congnac, brandy and some tequila to try. It was an awesome event! We tried all kinds of stuff!
              I've been cruising the group page and it looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
                Love me some Col. EH Taylor.
                I found a bottle in Seattle last week. I have really enjoyed it. Good stuff right there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                  I found a bottle in Seattle last week. I have really enjoyed it. Good stuff right there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                  Yes sir.. agree!

Comment

Rebecca Creek and TX Whiskey are my current choices. Straight on the rocks is the way that I drink mine!

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
                      Rebecca Creek and TX Whiskey are my current choices. Straight on the rocks is the way that I drink mine!
                      Nice!.. some other good common pours are Makers 46 and Buffalo Trace if you wanna try a few more good ones

Comment

Found a bottle of RHF today for $51.99. Also grabbed a Whistle Pig Old World Cask 12yr, interested to see how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                          Found a bottle of RHF today for $51.99. Also grabbed a Whistle Pig Old World Cask 12yr, interested to see how it is.
                          Nice. Let us know how the Whistle Pig is. Never had the Old World Cask before.

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
                            Nice. Let us know how the Whistle Pig is. Never had the Old World Cask before.
                            Just cracked it, it’s really good.

Bought a Big Level yesterday, good, not great. A little heavy on the barrel finish for me.

Comment

If that RHF was a .750ml that’s far less than I paid for the only bottle I’ve ever seen!

Comment

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Not a super rare find, but made me smile for $33 out the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X