• Show
Clear All

Prayers sent....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our family prayed for you tonight

Comment

So sorry for you and everyone else going through this nightmare. We are doing lots of praying for the whole situation. Stay safe

Comment

You're gonna pull thru, with family,Faith and the knowledge that everything else is just stuff.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

prayers to all

Comment

Prayers are sent.

Comment

Sorry for your losses. Prayers up for comfort. Hopefully, insurance can help with material matters. Won't pretend to know how you feel, but know that we care for you and your family.

Comment

It just breaks my heart to hear of folks' that are suffering through this mess. I cannot imagine what it must be like. Lots of folks saying "it's just stuff and stif can be replaced." I think it's more than that. To me, that stuff represents everything you've worked for in your entire life. Sure, it CAN be replaced, but it's not so simple as folks make it sound. I guess that's why I can't really imagine what it must feel like. You and yours and so many that are in the same shoes are in my prayers, Sir.

Comment

Hate to read that. Praying for comfort and peace.

Comment

You said the key word that you are with friends. Lean on them, someday they may need to lean on you. You are going to have one hell of a story to tell around the deer camp later in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Murphey View Post
                          You didn't lose everything, you lost material things that can be replaced. You and you wife are alive, you probably ate a good meal tonight. Lots of folks out there can't say that. Be thankful for what you have, the material things can be replaced.
                          Amen brother, you took the words right out of my mouth.

OP, things could be worse. Get on your knees and Thank God that you still have your beautiful wife and family.

Comment

So sorry to hear this. We evacuated a few hours ago and we are safe but worried about the house. All we can do now is pray I guess .
                            Last edited by TX_Phil; 08-28-2017, 11:32 PM.

Comment

You may have lost your worldly possessions, but one thing "We" are asked not to loose is our faith. Faith in our living Father who promises us that He is always with us. He gives His toughest battles to His strongest soldiers. Praying for you, your family and all those affected by Harvey.

Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X