Crappie withdrawals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
    Dad (Buckshot4900) is about to be selling a heck of a crappie boat if any of you guys are interested. He’s up in Emory on Fork. I’d buy it but I just bought a Tracker. It’s a 2000 Ranger Cherokee with a 75hp Mercury. I can get pics if anybody is interested. I’m running out there this week. Slew.....I need coordinates to one of those honey holes.[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Drop jig next to tree! Catch crappie! Remember that depth and repeat![emoji2]

I might be up there this weekend. Not sure yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
      Drop jig next to tree! Catch crappie! Remember that depth and repeat![emoji2]

I might be up there this weekend. Not sure yet.

He sold that boat soon as he listed it. Less than a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Crappie getting the day off from me! Came to the camp to grill. Swim and watch little man paddle around in his new kayak he bought with birthday money and crappie winnings! Happy 4th y'all.

Comment

I'm having fun but starting to stare at stumps and wish I had my Pro Angler in my paws!!![emoji2]

Comment

Got the summer pattern figured out and been getting in em pretty good!

Comment

We were throwing em back before lunch today on Tawakoni but still no size. 50 for the freezer though on all new stuff today.

Comment

Caught a few today on Lake Waco this morning. It was real slow and fish were small. Manged to catch about 30 with only 10 keepers. Threw them all back today.

Comment

Nice catches yall.

The fish are biting. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Watching the Paradise show from the camp at Fork!!! Merica!!!![emoji2]

Comment

I'm gonna be glad when Tawakoni is over and I can go to Pines or Fork and catch some good fish!! These Tawakoni slabs are hiding well!! Can catch 100 a day no problem though. Beats no big fish and not catching any though I guess!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                        I'm gonna be glad when Tawakoni is over and I can go to Pines or Fork and catch some good fish!! These Tawakoni slabs are hiding well!! Can catch 100 a day no problem though. Beats no big fish and not catching any though I guess!

Glad to hear the report. Tawak crossed my mind for this fall.

Comment

Been to Sandlin lately? I caught a few under the bridge the other night. I can't locate them during the day.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I finally got my Solix put on the boat, now I just need to find time to get to the lake. Hopefully it won't be long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                              I finally got my Solix put on the boat, now I just need to find time to get to the lake. Hopefully it won't be long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                              I think your gonna like it Keith!

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                                Been to Sandlin lately? I caught a few under the bridge the other night. I can't locate them during the day.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Haven't been there since January but would love to get back there just no time to go. Brush in 15-22' and timber in the same depth between the bridges should be holding fish. Probsbly hard to find timber without goo electronics since they opened Monticello into Sandlin. Not much timber sticking out before. Even less now.

Comment

Working...
                                X