Live from: Circuit of the Americas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    We are out on 360 loop on the Apple business campus at the Hotel Granduca.........any must eat places near here????[emoji102]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Dang, you sure are staying a long way from COTA. Granduca is nice though. Matt's El Rancho is good.

Comment

I went to a f1 race last year in Bahrain it was an experience but I'm more of a 1/4 mile fan.

Comment

Looks like a good time, I'll make it one year!

Comment

Originally posted by low_tec View Post
          I didn't know they had animals that you can hunt out there

I bet you guys have a blast. I have not been to the races out there yet. Someday in the near future.
          Lmaooooo.......it was a difficult call knowing this was in bow season!!![emoji1018][emoji1662]

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
            Dang, you sure are staying a long way from COTA. Granduca is nice though. Matt's El Rancho is good.
            Yep, a little further than I thought but my wife loves the Granduca brand. Plus, the Ferrari Club is staying here and rumor has it that the Ferrari Team is bringing one of the F1 cars for folks to gawk at![emoji6]
            The entire hotel is geared up for race weekend so it should be awesomeness!!!

Comment

Hat Creek Burger co. and County line BBQ are close to where you're staying. Nothing fancy but good local flare.

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                  Hat Creek Burger co. and County line BBQ are close to where you're staying. Nothing fancy but good local flare.
                  Thanks guys!!! [emoji106]The guy that owns County Line is in our Houston Restaurant Association group and a big hunter. His archery moose is a BEAST!!! [emoji102] The wife is foodie so I dont know if she will geaux for traditional stuff......especially after COTA food/drinks all day. Dinner last night was off the charts good. The entire staff was 1st class!

Comment

Wow... Team PETRONAS! That's the big time for sure. Looks like a great time. I'm sure I'll be knocked for it but I've heard Bruno Mars puts on a heck of a show.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                      Wow... Team PETRONAS! That's the big time for sure. Looks like a great time. I'm sure I'll be knocked for it but I've heard Bruno Mars puts on a heck of a show.
                      Yep.....Bruno will definitely be a bigger draw than Britney Spears for us!!! The guy is incredibly talented.

Comment

Yesterday evening to this morning from our balcony.....ouch!!! [emoji45]Local weatherman says Sunday should be beautiful for the race though..... we hope!!![emoji36]

Comment

Very cool

Comment

IDK it would be cool to see a wet race. Never been to F1 but planning on going to the indycar race there next spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Yep, a little further than I thought but my wife loves the Granduca brand. Plus, the Ferrari Club is staying here and rumor has it that the Ferrari Team is bringing one of the F1 cars for folks to gawk at![emoji6]
                              The entire hotel is geared up for race weekend so it should be awesomeness!!!

I saw the Ferrari guys at HEB. In their driving suits lol.

Comment

Looks like according to the weather people rain off and on today and tomorrow morning then rain tapering off and some sunshine Sunday. Have fun and watch out for any road closures.

Comment

Working...
                                X