Anyone here ever shot for the IBO World Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
    Well Terry same people shoot both. If the target distance is the same I am sure the scores are about the same. I would like to attend the other shoot also but if I have to qualify I will probably be out even though I ended up 8th in 2012 at the IBO all Trad. It is a must if you can make it happen. Arvin
    They didn't have both when I was shooting. Even if you have to qualify you just have to be in the top 20 in your class at the qualifying even and be or become an IBO member. It wasn't that big of a deal.

Comment

It's a blast and seeing that caliber of shooters all in the same place is great! There's some salty shooters here in Texas, and several with that world buckle, come to the invitational

Comment

So just to make sure. Anyone can show up and shoot for a world title? No qualification needed?

Comment

Originally posted by GUT_TRAIL View Post
          So just to make sure. Anyone can show up and shoot for a world title? No qualification needed?
          Yep.

Comment

Sounds great. From reading above it sounds like an amazing event to attend. I'm going to make plans to attend this coming year.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT_TRAIL View Post
              It used to be that in order to shoot the IBO World shoot (money shoot) you had to be a member and qualify at an IBO World qualifier shoot.

With the addition of the IBO Trad World I am not sure that if those rules have changed.

If you are wanting to go to the Trad World in Indiana then yes, you can just show up and shoot.

Comment

Working...
              X