No announcement yet.

trump, kim jong meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chop.. start at post one... get a better idea of the positions taken on this thread.
    Seriously, the assumption you are spewing is ridiculous strawman **** usually exclusively used by the left, and is so far wrong that you look foolish even if your intentions of defending trump at all costs are understandable.

While youre at it check out the bats early posts...youll see him flare out too.

Comment

Yeah but you had the decentsy to wish him a Happy Birthday on a Happy Birthday thread and didn't say something stoopid like that's creepy

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Chop.. start at post one... get a better idea of the positions taken on this thread.
        Seriously, the assumption you are spewing is ridiculous strawman **** usually exclusively used by the left, and is so far wrong that you look foolish even if your intentions of defending trump at all costs are understandable.

While youre at it check out the bats early posts...youll see him flare out too.
        OK sys - It's you're and it's you'll so maybe you should calm down and don't EVER call me a lib again!!

Comment

BTW looking at all the responses to you, you might look in the mirror on the foolish part.

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
            Yeah but you had the decentsy to wish him a Happy Birthday on a Happy Birthday thread and didn't say something stoopid like that's creepy
            Its "stupid".

Comment

That was an insult

Comment

BTW Its has an apostrophe it's

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  Its "stupid".
                  It was very fan-girlish. Especially adding the picture. Did he think Trump was going to see his post and thank him?

Comment

Let me explain why I'm a little PO'd I merely posted a Happy Birthday thread to honor the President of the United States who I support over the other choice - it wasn't a popularity contest and if your all butthurt over something there is a time and a PLACE. Not only could you not muster up the courage to not post if you do not wish him a good Birthday, but you decide to take it a step further and call it creepy - you know you've got SEVERAL threads where you bash him but this was not an opinion thread

Comment

It's decency.

Comment

This entire thing is a head scratcher and is not to be taken at face value.. Anyone that is taking this for face value is gullible at that highest level..

There is not a doubt in my mind that Rocket Man is blowing smoke and has 0 intentions of getting rid of his nukes.. Ain't going to happen just watch and see.. BUT there is also not a doubt in my mind that Trump knows too..
                        Both sides think they have a better strategy.. Time will tell..

It just may just be that the best thing that comes from this is that the super liberal, super confused, cross dressing, poster child for the left, Dennis Rodman threw Barry Hussein under the bus and catching CNN completely off guard... That was classic...WOW!!

Comment

Let me explain why I'm a little PO'd I merely posted a Happy Birthday thread to honor the President of the United States who I support over the other choice - it wasn't a popularity contest and if your all butthurt over something there is a time and a PLACE. Not only could you not muster up the courage to not post if you do not wish him a good Birthday, but you decide to take it a step further and call it creepy - you know you've got SEVERAL threads where you bash him but this was not an opinion thread
                          Aww don't pay him any mind.. He is irrelevant.. Actually they both are..

Comment

Bruh we get it. You're the President of the Donald J. Trump fan club and you Trump harder than anyone but Trump. It's still kinda creepy to get that excited about another man's birthday.

Comment

I like the balloons and hearts graphics you added to the picture. Did you add those or did the lady that made the original do that?

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                                That's the new era of politics for you.
                                Chris, wish I was as smart as you.

Comment

Working...
                                X