No announcement yet.

Armed assailant vs. School Kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, they've got paper and scissors already. This just completes the trifecta!

LWD

Comment

Craziness if your going to go that route at least give them a baseball bat or something that can actually do some damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol Pretty funny.

I thought that I read that the school recently agreed on armed guards.

Comment

They just need to put up gun free zone sign.

Comment

My classroom is my tactical flashlight and my benchmade.

Comment

Would love to see something similar to an air Marshall in schools.

1 Marshall / *** students.

Have him or her blending in as a teacher, secretary, coach or janitor

My school taxes are outrageous, they can afford it

Comment

Originally posted by Mauler View Post

While I normally vote against new taxes or bonds for frivolous things like football stadiums, I would totally support new taxes or bonds to fund a program like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mauler View Post

Or do the same type thing with Teachers that have CHLs and are willing to undergo additional training to carry in the classroom.

It would be more cost effective and do you want a marshall responsible for making sure your child is effectively learning say.....algebra or physics.

Comment

Because the children won't throw rocks at each other. Aren't weapons illegal on school property

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SC-Texas View Post
                      Because the children won't throw rocks at each other. Aren't weapons illegal on school property

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
                      Yep, and murder is also illegal there as well as aggravated assault. So we should be fine and safe.

Comment

As a student currently this is a terrible idea. We need buckets of marbles in every room to pour in the halls, problem solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X