Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics

Comment

They announce the double standby spots yet?

Comment

Top, is that your stand? That's crazy!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
          Top, is that your stand? That's crazy!! Lol
          Yes it is.

Comment

Anyone out now in gray GMC 4 dr pu? Imin jeep parked next to you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope these guys stick around
              Attached Files

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

That is awesome.

Ill be there Saturday morning to check on camera and make sure everything is ready. 2 weeks away.

Comment

Danimal- everything is always for sale- I know a 12 acres lot with a barn and 4000k house that is for sale. Ill throw in a feeder with 11 bucks at it every day and evening right now.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                      Danimal- everything is always for sale- I know a 12 acres lot with a barn and 4000k house that is for sale. Ill throw in a feeder with 11 bucks at it every day and evening right now.
                      PM me price..my 10 day option is up wed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Glen. .Actually I can't afford 12ac in that area let alone a house on it haha...but looks like I'll be buying a little 1.6ac lot east of Cimarron hills and will be building in near future ...

Comment

Congratulations- if you need anything reach out- not sure your situation but if you need to store things when you start building come give me a holler. I'm about 200 yards from Russell Park

Comment

And guys please don't be shy with arrows. My family has hit 3 deer this year with vehicles. Wife hit one last week because an idiot on our road feeds them everyday about 20 yards from pavement

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                              Congratulations- if you need anything reach out- not sure your situation but if you need to store things when you start building come give me a holler. I'm about 200 yards from Russell Park
                              I appreciate the offer...and as long as the arrow doesn't leave my property I can kill deer on a small tract correct? It's not in city limits and no restrictions on it

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                                I appreciate the offer...and as long as the arrow doesn't leave my property I can kill deer on a small tract correct? It's not in city limits and no restrictions on it

Dont think so but double check with county commissioners office see if WILCO has the 10 Ac rule. The rule your looking for talks about discharging a firearm on less than 10AC and will go on to call even archery equipment a "firearm". That would stop you from hunting or even target practice.

Last edited by justintyme8303; 09-18-2017, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X