2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
    Just posted this eight point, it was a great hunt with Blane and my grandson Carter!
    Awesome to see Mr Ellis...he’s an old warhorse! Proud for y’all.

Comment

Originally posted by horns07 View Post
      Ok that's what I thought. I appreciate it. Do you know where it's available around Robert lee?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      Wall Co-op is probably an hour from Robert Lee.

Comment

This cull 8 shed em this morning while he was crashing. Have y'all seen any deer dropping antlers already? First time I have ever seen them shed between getting shot and walking up to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post

This cull 8 shed em this morning while he was crashing. Have y'all seen any deer dropping antlers already? First time I have ever seen them shed between getting shot and walking up to them.

Sorry about the bloody pic. She was hungry, so didn't have a lot of time. Lol

Comment

Sorry about the bloody pic. She was hungry, so didn't have a lot of time. Lol

Comment

Last hunt of the year for me. I didn't get to hunt nearly as much as I usually do. Oh well, there's always next season if I make it that long

Comment

That is crazy, never had it happen post shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                  Just posted this eight point, it was a great hunt with Blane and my grandson Carter!
                  Man that's a great 8, and even better hunting companions!

Comment

Meat wagon. Meat going to families that will really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                      That is crazy, never had it happen post shot.

Have a buck that shed WAY early this year...at least before Dec 16th according to game cam. I think I know what deer this is but I’m not 100 % sure.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                        Have a buck that shed WAY early this year...at least before Dec 16th according to game cam. I think I know what deer this is but I’m not 100 % sure.
                        We saw multiple deer the last 3 or 4 days that had shed both are one side of there racks, Christoval area.

Rwc

Comment

That’s crazy Joel......pretty cool though. Did he shed them in your area? Did you find them?

Comment

Originally posted by bowsticker View Post
                            That’s crazy Joel......pretty cool though. Did he shed them in your area? Did you find them?
                            Didn’t find them but then again we didn’t look real hard...just around the feeders.
                            I think he’s the wide 3.5 year old 8 I’ve seen all year and have a bunch of video of. I haven’t had him on camera since around that time.

Comment

Boobie gone!

Comment

Congrats! Did you cut into them!

Comment

Working...
                                X