Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I'm just lazy!!!! Lol

(Or too fat)... SMDH...

If I had a yack I'd be all over the pigs (I've heard'em over across the river when shooting squirrels)

I saw a small one across the river and if I shot him with my bow I just have no idea how to go get him!?!?

When u say "trail head" do u mean from the 95? All the way along the river? If so I really need a boat!!! Haha

Thanks for the info everyone and u guys are correct... (Come Dec/Jan hogs, squirrels and ANYTHING huntable will be in TROUBLE ��

Comment

Originally posted by Lightsouthunter View Post
      When u say "trail head" do u mean from the 95? All the way along the river? If so I really need a boat!!! Haha
      There is a trail head behind the water treatment plant. I think people have said its a roughly 3 mile hike to the campground. Then you can get to those other areas from there. Ive made it several times. The trail itself has quite a few up and down hills. It can wear you out for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Neano View Post
        There is a trail head behind the water treatment plant. I think people have said its a roughly 3 mile hike to the campground. Then you can get to those other areas from there. Ive made it several times. The trail itself has quite a few up and down hills. It can wear you out for sure.
        Yep it aint no fun at all...Specially if you actually get something!

Comment

Ok... (I said screw it and bought me a used canoe for 100.!!!!! WAHOO!!! 16ft of SWEETNESS.... ������

It's an old timer with three seats and storage,cooler and rod holder!(guy was moving and had no way to keep it!!

NOW I just need to cut to fit a 2x4 for my trolling motor mount!

SO HERE IS THE QUESTION!!!!!

where are some "hot spots" along the waters edge!?!?! Lol

Also, I've ALWAYS Got extra room for another rider/hunter!

Best thing about this canoe (my lazy butt can drop in and NOT have to walk forever to find a good hunting location!

Comment

Ok... (I said screw it and bought me a used canoe for 100.!!!!! WAHOO!!! 16ft of SWEETNESS.... ������

It's an old timer with three seats and storage,cooler and rod holder!(guy was moving and had no way to keep it!!

Best thing about this canoe (my lazy butt can drop in and NOT have to walk forever to find a good hunting location!

Nice! Text me whenever your ready. 5122212010 I stay in the Highland Park Subdivision.

Comment

You need to make a few jug lines as well and pull out some cats...have something workin for ya while your huntin

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                You need to make a few jug lines as well and pull out some cats...have something workin for ya while your huntin

Comment

Don't forget once you put power on it you will need a TX number.

Comment

I have a canoe as well and have not hunted the area. If any one would want to go and help me figure it out if bring the canoe so we can stick some swine.

Comment

I have some jug lines made out of pvc pipe. You are more than welcome to use them. I have a kayak so maybe we can meet up out there.

Comment

Sounds to me like we can have a small flotilla of jug lining hog hunting fun.

Comment

Fishing

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                          I have some jug lines made out of pvc pipe. You are more than welcome to use them. I have a kayak so maybe we can meet up out there.
                          Sounds great! I love ALL outdoor activities... (Hell I enjoy just setting there watching grass grow!!). Lol

I'm going to pick up my trolling motor here in a few, (40# minn kotafor 75.00). I should be all ready in another day or two!

Setting jug lines are cool because then I can go hunt and just check them on the way out of the water and then the next morning...

Daniel

Comment

Guys if anyones looking for a local lease, I just saw an archery only lease out on Lake Georgetown on craigslist looking for 2 bowhunter 1000.00 per hunter, private land 125 acres I think..archery only..I hunt out in this area already on family property, tons of deer here...fyi..Chief

Comment

Me and jackster will show u newbies how it's done in Dec...we're both retired military and will walk u a few miles...too hot for us now..lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                                Yep it aint no fun at all...Specially if you actually get something!
                                I'll bet that feeder washed down river....

Comment

Working...
                                X