• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hittman View Post
    Good haul!

What rod holders are those?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Bee Ready's! Available from Pro Angler Tackle!! Handier than shirt pockets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

946 Post is awesome. What is the longest? Can we beat it?

Comment

Originally posted by jbhunting39 View Post
        946 Post is awesome. What is the longest? Can we beat it?

Not really sure what your talking about. We be talking crappie here.

The fish are biting. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Beat em down this morning! Kept 30 good ones to give the girls at work. No size though. Best was a 1.27! Long ways to go but Caught 100 I bet! It never gets old![emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            Beat em down this morning! Kept 30 good ones to give the girls at work. No size though. Best was a 1.27! Long ways to go but Caught 100 I bet! It never gets old![emoji2]

What lake?

Comment

Tawakoni. Gotta fish there the next month and find something a lot better than what I had today!

Comment

Slow day on Lake of the pines. Fished hard to get 25 good fish
                Click image for larger version

Name:	E7C592B4-E20A-447D-91E0-46886036015C.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	24543729

Comment

Morning was tough cause of the full moon I imagine. After lunch was awesome!!!!

Comment

I just wanna thank yall for post-n . And Slew, Buff, and everbody else, yall gonna have to carry me through the summer till the sun and heat lets off . Don't wanna have no more heat sickness or skin cut off .

Comment

Morning was tough cause of the full moon I imagine. After lunch was awesome!!!!

Sweet, Palestine?

Comment

My group photo is a little more red neck than yours
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	73F08A05-2124-4F46-82C8-B76AE300FEDF.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	24543738

Comment

Wife and I hit Sam Rayburn up Thursday and Friday for crappie, had 74 keepers and probably caught 200. Also went out this morning and whacked 25-30 bass. Everything on plastics, milk monkey and pearl chartreuse for the crappie and red bug magnum finess worms on shakey head and drop shot for the bass. Crappie 20-25 feet of water and bass 12-18 feet on points.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                            Wife and I hit Sam Rayburn up Thursday and Friday for crappie, had 74 keepers and probably caught 200. Also went out this morning and whacked 25-30 bass. Everything on plastics, milk monkey and pearl chartreuse for the crappie and red bug magnum finess worms on shakey head and drop shot for the bass. Crappie 20-25 feet of water and bass 12-18 feet on points.

If you had 74 keepers off 200 fish on Rayburn you did great! We probably only threw back 3-4 yesterday to have 50 on Palestine. Only had to measure 3-4 as well. Awesome average size. Got 6 quart bags of fillets off 50 fish. Had 7 the other day with 92 keepers!

Comment

Dad (Buckshot4900) is about to be selling a heck of a crappie boat if any of you guys are interested. He’s up in Emory on Fork. I’d buy it but I just bought a Tracker. It’s a 2000 Ranger Cherokee with a 75hp Mercury. I can get pics if anybody is interested. I’m running out there this week. Slew.....I need coordinates to one of those honey holes.[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If you had 74 keepers off 200 fish on Rayburn you did great! We probably only threw back 3-4 yesterday to have 50 on Palestine. Only had to measure 3-4 as well. Awesome average size. Got 6 quart bags of fillets off 50 fish. Had 7 the other day with 92 keepers!

Probably had more keepers than we kept, if the wife has to measure it she throws them back. Caught probably 60 of those keepers off of just one brush pile and the rest off of another. Hit maybe 6 piles and got blqnks. Ended up with 8 quart bags, most averaged 12.5 inches with several up to 14.5

Comment

Working...
                                X