No announcement yet.

57$ easy hog light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you need is 2 new sets of Led heads as they are a lot brighter then what you have. Simple plug and play as they are exactly the same as what you have but they are new LED’s that are much brighter.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
      What you need is 2 new sets of Led heads as they are a lot brighter then what you have. Simple plug and play as they are exactly the same as what you have but they are new LED’s that are much brighter.

Need my address?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This looks like a heck of a deal on a 2-Pack unless these aren't as good as one's mentioned...Maybe the lower Lumens

Comment

hummm

Comment

Did mine for less than $10. Walmart garden section is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post

It’s amazing how bright the new LEDs are.! The original were great and the new ones are even better. Your products amaze me every time you come out with new.
              Black and red LIFER!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks for the idea LloydMcCoy
                    Will be field testing this weekend!!!

Sent from my LM-X210CMR using Tapatalk

Comment

Just completed 2 of these lights last night....
                      First one I purchased at Harbor Freight for about $40. Found another larger (150 LEDs) at Sam's club for $26. The light at Sam's is much brighter/nicer...
                      Found the overlay yesterday at Hobby Lobby in Sherman. It is in the same aisle as model cars/planes.
                      Looking forward to getting these set up at my lease!!!

Comment

Found this thread and sharing my copied installation. It cost $60 for me. Thank you all for the inspiration.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hog light for $200 cheaper than a commercial product - winner, winner, chicken dinner.

The interesting thing is that they were built years ago and still going strong.

Comment

great idea!

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                              Hog light for $200 cheaper than a commercial product - winner, winner, chicken dinner.

The interesting thing is that they were built years ago and still going strong.
                              You get what you pay for! Don't ever forget that

Comment

This is an old thread but I came across it today and look what I found at Harbor Freight! WOW!!! $18.97
                                Harbor Freight buys their top quality tools from the same factories that supply our competitors. We cut out the middleman and pass the savings to you!

Comment

Working...
                                X