Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck ! Give us an update.

Comment

None of us have deer at feeders but Hector can see the tank an two doe and a six point are there.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I got nothing. But that's what I expect here at the ranch. Going to set up at the lease tomorrow.

Comment

In the Maverick blind at the ranch. Windy with a light rain.

Comment

Even if u don't see anything its still a great day just bein in the woods with nature's sounds and sights that God provided.

Comment

I fought the same issue early this season. Was working on buying a place, but knew the chances of it all going thru were 50/50 and it was all right around the time my lease payment was due. Place doesn't have tons of deer but it has some big ones on it and I hated to leave it after letting so many walk over the last couple years knowing what was on the place, so I rolled the dice and re-upped. I figured if nothing else I could lease out a spot to help cover the cost of the land deal went thru, but it ended up falling apart.

Good luck on your quest this season sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As windy as it is I don't expect much. However I saw 3 deer driving to stand so . . .

Comment

And as I say that a little buck runs by chasing a couple of little doe.

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Future draft choice.

Comment

Nice body size on that youngster!! He will probably be a good deer in a couple years.

Comment

Well I got a feeder in place and a tripod set up back at the lease. Basically the same spot I've killed most of my deer at the last two years. Tripod is nestled into the same place but feeder was moved south about 25 yards. It sits at 13 yards from the stand. I'm actually back in a cluster of live oak and cedar about 8 feet deep. I took a couple dozen practice shots at a sack of corn. A doe stopped by to see what I was doing. Maybe next weekend she'll stop by for dinner.

Comment

Hope she did not study you to long. Good luck.

Comment

DRT, I think your feeder is upside down.................

Comment

good luck, that ground feeder the upside down funnel haha, how do you like it?

Comment

Working...
                                X