Euro in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ATTACH]427878[/ATTACH][ATTACH]427879[/ATTACH][ATTACH]427880[/ATTACH]
    Last edited by Ca$ey; 02-20-2013, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
      You should come to my house when there's a north wind. Kara tolerates as she likes the extra cash. It's rough when I'm working on them and everything is exposed.
      Vicks has become my friend over the years when doing mine.

Comment

Originally posted by SPUD View Post
        Nope. Put it in a 30 gal trash can with lid!
        I bet mine being open with no lid is the main difference then.

I might have to pour it into a Rubbermaid next week... I never dreamed it could only take a few days... I've been waiting a month or more.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
          I bet mine being open with no lid is the main difference then.

I might have to pour it into a Rubbermaid next week... I never dreamed it could only take a few days... I've been waiting a month or more.
          just be prepared when you go take the lid off WOW!!

Comment

I've done a couple gators with my beetles. Gators are fun to do for sure. If your worried about bones being loose and teeth and such, use a little elmers glue and your good to go. It dries clear and you'll never know if was there.

Comment

On the way to get rid x now. Got a pig skull I need to do for Cutter for Christmas .

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                On the way to get rid x now. Got a pig skull I need to do for Cutter for Christmas .
                don't need it....spend the $20 on an aquarium heater...

Comment

Originally posted by SPUD View Post
                  don't need it....spend the $20 on an aquarium heater...
                  Where did you get yours? Walmart? I need to get one. I checked mine on day 28 and it still had plenty of meat on it. I took it to the car wash and tried to powerwash it but no luck. Still too much meat on it.

Comment

Scrape off the meat with disposable gloves and single edge razor blades.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtechlady View Post
                      Where did you get yours? Walmart? I need to get one. I checked mine on day 28 and it still had plenty of meat on it. I took it to the car wash and tried to powerwash it but no luck. Still too much meat on it.
                      PetSmart

Bought the 150watt. Probably gonna get me another for my degreasing pot

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtechlady View Post
                        You can order from Amazon, or pick one up at any pet store.

Comment

I added Rid x to my bucket today...

The water is luke warm (no thermometer)

Gonna check it when i get back from the lease.

Comment

I'm telling you... Don't buy a twenty dollar box of ridx. Buy a 30 dollar aquarium lamp. Just started my third skull in the same bath as my first one!! Second one is almost ready!!

Comment

My local Walmart didn't have the big aquarium heater so i bought the rid x... Then headed to the lease. Gonna see if i can add to my euro mount collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                                My local Walmart didn't have the big aquarium heater so i bought the rid x... Then headed to the lease. Gonna see if i can add to my euro mount collection.
                                Have your wife check it for you while you're gone!!

Comment

Working...
                                X