Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck man. Going down in a couple weeks

Comment

I'm sure I won't catch all the fish so there will be plenty left for ya!! just got into bed. Next stop is the abandoned coast guard station to pick up a few specks!

Comment

Next trip will be to install siding and build doors. Water heater is hooked back up so that's great news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post

Next trip will be to install siding and build doors. Water heater is hooked back up so that's great news.

That will work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope so.....this whole build I have had the John cash song, one piece at a time playing in my head!

Comment

What is the price for utility taps in a seadrift

Comment

Had a big work week planned for the thanksgiving break but it's cut short due to the passing of my wife's grandmother.

Sooo here we sit eating our second thanksgiving feast in our trailer mansion and caught a few fish too. Gods blessed me more than I deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by RMAD View Post
                  What is the price for utility taps in a seadrift
                  Mine was a bit of a hassle. Water and sewer had to Bored under the road. Power was easy but I had to buy a pole then there was the culvert. In all it cost around 4,500$ for it to be travel trailer ready.

Comment

It's a HUGE mess as we just finished up a thanksgiving feast....but here is the kitchen picture. Still more to do but the trim work is done.

Comment

We hate that we missed yall! Nice catch and our prayers go out to you, Missy and the family brother

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

Didn't expect this at all!!!!!! Caught a super rare Texas snook!!

Caught it on a gold spoon while fishing the surf side of the jetties.

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                          Didn't expect this at all!!!!!! Caught a super rare Texas snook!!

Caught it on a gold spoon while fishing the surf side of the jetties.

that is awesome! congrats

Comment

That really is awesome, congratulations

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys. I've caught them in Florida but this one is kinda special.

Comment

Had an hour to kill this morning. It was cold!!!!

But, 11 cast and 9 reds was worth it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X