We just watched Get Out on HBO!

BAD!

Comment

Labarynth

Comment

There are so many

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
          Your assignment for the week is to watch Good Fellas. Every man should have seen this movie.
          I watched this movie the other night only because of it being mentioned in this thread. I wasn't overly impressed but it wasn't the worst movie I have seen. Basically a drug junkie that had deep mafia ties, rats out his old crew after he got busted pedaling coke. Granted, his old crew was going to kill him so he sided with the cops after realizing there was nowhere to else to go. Every time the main character laughed, I was annoyed.

Comment

The witch.....just awful

Comment

That last version of The Alamo. What a piece of politically correct crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                I’m speachless
                X2

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                  I watched this movie the other night only because of it being mentioned in this thread. I wasn't overly impressed but it wasn't the worst movie I have seen. Basically a drug junkie that had deep mafia ties, rats out his old crew after he got busted pedaling coke. Granted, his old crew was going to kill him so he sided with the cops after realizing there was nowhere to else to go. Every time the main character laughed, I was annoyed.
                  And based on a true story of Henry Hill who Liotta played well if you have heard Hill interviewed. Everyone has different views on movies which is apparent in this thread. At least you gave it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                    And based on a true story of Henry Hill who Liotta played well if you have heard Hill interviewed. Everyone has different views on movies which is apparent in this thread. At least you gave it a try.
                    I meant to read up on Hill today but haven't yet. It wasn't a bad movie. I would watch it again if I had to.

Comment

An Inconvenient Truth

Comment

burn after reading. Should have actually burned after watching.

Comment

Can't believe nobody's mentioned "Killer Clowns from Outer Space"!
                          "Deathproof" wasn't too far behind.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                            I know I'll get crucified for saying this because according to some having a man crush on John Wayne is part of a standard package of what's required to be a "manly man," but I have never seen a John Wayne movie that was worth watching. He was a horrible actor. Not to mention, movies of that era just suck anyways. I understand that in their time, they were good because that's all folks knew. But, even as a little kid when those movies weren't that old, I still was far from entertained.
                            Stay right there bro while I go get the wood, the hammer, and the nails.....

Comment

Devils Rejects BUT Youtube Chinese japanese dirty knees look at these

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                                Stay right there bro while I go get the wood, the hammer, and the nails.....
                                Lol... I've actually not gotten beat up as bad as I expected from making that comment. I have no problem with The Duke, I just don't think he was a good actor.

Comment

Working...
                                X