Lease looking liberty county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lease looking liberty county

Just like everyone else I'm looking for a 2018 lease. This weekend while I was fishing a tournament my 8 year old daughter went out with her grandfather and caught the hunting bug. When I got home it was all she talked about. Now I'm in the lease hunting crowd. Would love something close to Dayton Texas but have a camp on toledo bend and can stay there. Please keep me in mind if anything comes up. She really has the hunting fever.

We may have an opening on the lease I'm on in Jasper. Let me know if you want me to check.

Comment

Yes please check. Thank you

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I run a lease in Newton county. I would be happy to send you the info. Send me a text to 936.675.3150 and i can text you the info.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Back to the top

Comment

I don't know if Arizona Creek is still operating or not. If they are that may be an option for you. Its been a long time since I was on there so I don't have any contact information. Someone on here may know.

Comment

Good luck with your lease hunting

Comment

Originally posted by doright View Post
                    I don't know if Arizona Creek is still operating or not. If they are that may be an option for you. Its been a long time since I was on there so I don't have any contact information. Someone on here may know.
                    Only thing I can tell you about that place is run the other way. Too many good ones out there to put up with that bunch if it still exists.

Comment

Thank you... keeping my ear to the ground and checking the green screen often. Again thank you everyone. Open to Newton county and Sabine county. Have a place to stay at Toledo bend

Comment

Look up three point hunting club out of pineland

Comment

I will do it thank you

Comment

Not to step on toes, but I'm in the same boat. Looking for a lease. Any leads are appreciated

Comment

No toe stepping... We are all in the same boat. What might fit one might not fit another. Good luck to all. Order my daughter's first deer rifle today. She is jacked!

Comment

Working...
                              X