X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys.

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Back story on that half rack.

We got on this lease in 2014. There was a young buck that only had half a rack. We weren't sure if he had been injured or if this was genetic. We let him go to see if he came back looking like that in 2015. In 2015, we see a picture of him on a trail camera and he had been shot by a rifle and survived. On the last day of the season my brother put an arrow through him. It looked like a lethal shot but we could not recover the deer. We assumed that he had crawled off and died somewhere. We were surprised to see him on camera once again in 2016. Later in the season we see another picture of him. He had been shot again by a rifle. That's two bullets, one arrow, and this guy was still walking around. I saw him for the first time in person that Saturday night. I made a very precise shot. I was confident that he would not survive that shot, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit worried that he might not be at the end of the blood trail. He was. That was the toughest deer I've ever seen.

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats. Good videos. We are west of Robert Lee about 15 miles west of Robert Lee. We are just down the road.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great job on the video! Having to draw back a second time makes it always a challenge. Way to gather yourself and make a perfect shot!

Comment

Great job

Comment

Great vid

Comment

Working...
                X