Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I am a Bowhunter"- 9yr Old first Bow Deer w/Video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the doe Trey great shot

Comment

THIS!!! This is what I like to see on TexasBowhunter.com! Outstanding all the way around. Trey, I'm so impressed with your shooting, your calm under pressure and your story-telling, but also by your candidness and the real emotion shared by you and your dad. Thanks to you and your dad for sharing it all with us. Congratulations on your first deer, and on the write-up and video that will allow you to preserve the memories forever.

Welcome, TEXASbowhunter! I'm looking forward to more adventures from you, and I'm sure soon enough, your sister!

Michael
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

GREAT SHOT TREY!!! Congratulations!!!

Comment

Great stuff there

Comment

I am so impressed. By far the best bow hunting report I have ever seen. Big congrats young MAN!

Comment

Congrats to you both. Awesome memories to last a lifetime is what it's all about. Good job Trey. I know you will take some big bruisers in the near future. Keep at it and continue to make your Pops proud.

Comment

Cool video. Congrats

Comment

congrats

Comment

Awesome stuff. Congrats to the new bowhunter.

Comment

Great job Trey! Heck of a shot!

Comment

really nice video to watch, congrats trey and congrats dad on doing such a great job with your son

Comment

Great job congrats!!

Comment

congradulations

hey congrats dude thats a nice mature doe im just getting in to bow hunting also and im 13 haven't gotten the chance to get in the blind yet but can't wait

Comment

Great shoot good job

Comment

dude that is friking awesome huge congrats to your son and to you also

Comment

Working...
                                X