Beverage Holder-Need Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beverage Holder-Need Ideas

I want to make some fairly simple beverage holders for a washer tournament. Would need to hold 4 cans. I want something I can set between 2 pits and 4 people use them. One on each end. Material type don't matter. Let me see what you got.

TIA
    SAC

DEFINITLEY watching and want some too!!

Comment

Found this with a quick google search for "backyard beer holder" looks easy enough.....
      Attached Files

Comment

Check out backyardbarkeep.com

Comment

do a tall stake..put a coiled can holder(or 4) at the top, like the tekki torches...must fit with a coozie...

Comment

this could be made with 4 cups holder very easy..

Comment

Couple of 2x6's and a hole saw and your in business.
              Drill four holes. Screw on a bottom with some 1x6. Build a base and stain.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post

I like this

Comment

You'd have to ask D~Mo.
                  Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                  l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                  ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

If you can get your hands on some instrument tubing you could be in business. Easy to bend and light weight. Not sure if could get a small bulk but try Swagelok or if you know of anyone that works in a plant/refinery, I'm sure they have a good supply. Especially if they are in a turn around.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post

Use rebar, horseshoes,and plate stock if you have access to a welder. Imagination is where it's at.

Comment

Enchilada sauce comes in a can that is the right diameter for a cold drink sleeved in a neoprene koozie.

The depth is just right too.

I know a few folks that use them on their quad (4 wheeler, scooter, etc.) as drink holders.

I don't see why you couldn't fasten a few of them to a PVC pipe stand or something for a cheap solution. A little rattle can paint and it can look pretty official.

Walk up and down the canned goods aisle at the grocery store and I'm sure you can find something on the cheap.

Comment

Working...
                        X