Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got some paint on bulk protein feeders. Deer not eating much feed way too green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
      Got some paint on bulk protein feeders. Deer not eating much feed way too green.

Looks good...

Comment

Desert no more!

Comment

Garden of Eden here!

Comment

Saw two bucks today still hard horned.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
              Garden of Eden here!

Our place looks like this in most areas of the lease. Unreal how green it is right now.

Comment

Here’s a view from my blind for an idea of how green it is.

Comment

Just got back from the lease. Had a great weekend. Started the weekend off with a bang, as I was able to put a spot and stalk on a beautiful blackbuck. We tried to go after turkeys but they just weren’t cooperating. We were able to trap and remove 11 raccoons off our protein feeders. We tried to find some sheds but only found a handful. We saw a few bucks with both sides still and I’m still scratching my head on that. I can’t remember a time where I’ve seen bucks that haven’t shed this late. Like others have mentioned, it is green green green out there. Deer still haven’t been “hammering” the protein and cottonseed so far with so many groceries out there. I’m definitely ok with that as it is saving us some money!

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                    Just got back from the lease. Had a great weekend. Started the weekend off with a bang, as I was able to put a spot and stalk on a beautiful blackbuck. We tried to go after turkeys but they just weren’t cooperating. We were able to trap and remove 11 raccoons off our protein feeders. We tried to find some sheds but only found a handful. We saw a few bucks with both sides still and I’m still scratching my head on that. I can’t remember a time where I’ve seen bucks that haven’t shed this late. Like others have mentioned, it is green green green out there. Deer still haven’t been “hammering” the protein and cottonseed so far with so many groceries out there. I’m definitely ok with that as it is saving us some money!

Awesome BB!

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                      Here’s a view from my blind for an idea of how green it is.

Comment

Nice BlackBuck!!

Congrats, Zach.

Comment

Congrats Zac! Helluva BB!

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                            Awesome BB!
                            Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                            Nice BlackBuck!!

Congrats, Zach.
                            Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Congrats Zac! Helluva BB!
                            Thanks guys!

Comment

Getting some good rain in Irion but also a lot of large hail. Golf ball to egg size reported in Big Lake.

This photo is on the highway in front of our lease.

Comment

Looks like snow

Comment

Working...
                                X