Please Don't Call it The "Master Bedroom" Anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    I've got a solution- since i have read blueprints of a mansion homes Ive built over the years, Ultra-rich people like to call it his and hers on every details in the room so it is His-hers room!

Problem solved!!!
    What do deaf people prefer as their PC term? Besides "Phillip" of course...

Btw... I may have ruint my "got hogs?" sweater... You still making em?

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
      Is this being overly PC?
      A woman of Korean descent who claims a worker at a CVS in southern New Jersey used a phrase mocking Asians to identify her on a store receipt has filed a federal discrimination suit against the pharmacy ...

Crap like that keeps minorities on the defensive, making mountains out of molehills.
      I'm with you bro....that's ghetto talk for "brother" if you didn't know. If I got offended every time someone called me "Big Stud" or "Cat Daddy Sexy" I'd never get anything done around here. How does calling that lady "Ching Chong Lee" hurt anything other than her feelings? It didn't keep her from getting her order filled. It didn't keep her from getting a job....at the laundrymat. It didn't do anything but offend her feelings....tough crap. Life ain't fair. I missed out on a bid on a project today because they had to have a certain percentage of minority participation. Someone with a higher bid than me and certainly less-qualified than us will get that job because I'm white...that's hurting someone because of their race. But it's ok..I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!

Comment

Im the Master of my home so it will be called a Master bedroom and Master bath.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
          What do deaf people prefer as their PC term? Besides "Phillip" of course...

Btw... I may have ruint my "got hogs?" sweater... You still making em?
          Bahaha! FYI! Im not like other Deaf people. I could care less! Well, as for them, I am sure they would be calling their ADA lawyer! Lol

Dang, whatcha done now? I could try, my friend's bf sold his shirt printing business. That's why you haven't seen me mention of it since then. He went on with Google advertisement business. I dont know what it was.

Comment

In my house its called "el jefes" bedroom!

Come on really, we as a nation have more important issues to contend with!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              I'm with you bro....that's ghetto talk for "brother" if you didn't know. If I got offended every time someone called me "Big Stud" or "Cat Daddy Sexy" I'd never get anything done around here. How does calling that lady "Ching Chong Lee" hurt anything other than her feelings? It didn't keep her from getting her order filled. It didn't keep her from getting a job....at the laundrymat. It didn't do anything but offend her feelings....tough crap. Life ain't fair. I missed out on a bid on a project today because they had to have a certain percentage of minority participation. Someone with a higher bid than me and certainly less-qualified than us will get that job because I'm white...that's hurting someone because of their race. But it's ok..I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!
              I like you! I feel you on that. I get tired of people calling me "Big Pimpin" and "Dimples". hard out there for a playa....

Comment

I like you! I feel you on that. I get tired of people calling me "Big Pimpin" and "Dimples". hard out there for a playa....
                Dont get your panties tight in wad! Its just a slang, my friend, Big Pimpin'!

Comment

I guess Master Blaster is ok though huh.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Im the Master of my home so it will be called a Master bedroom and Master bath.
                    Be the Mater of your Domain Jerry!

Comment

Why have'nt the PC police posted on this thread? ......strange?

Comment

Is this being overly PC?
                        A woman of Korean descent who claims a worker at a CVS in southern New Jersey used a phrase mocking Asians to identify her on a store receipt has filed a federal discrimination suit against the pharmacy ...

Crap like that keeps minorities on the defensive, making mountains out of molehills.
                        So getting your feelings hurt by some jack *** = payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Possum Fat View Post
                          Not me. I sleep in the master bedroom and when i wake up, Ill go to Pep Boys and buy a slave cylinder for my vehicle.
                          Perfect:thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Assassin View Post
                            Bahaha! FYI! Im not like other Deaf people. I could care less! Well, as for them, I am sure they would be calling their ADA lawyer! Lol

Dang, whatcha done now? I could try, my friend's bf sold his shirt printing business. That's why you haven't seen me mention of it since then. He went on with Google advertisement business. I dont know what it was.

Lol...

Me + pregnant wife= me "helping" with the wash.. = me screwing up the wash.

Comment

Ownerbating was a classic

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                                Lol...

Me + pregnant wife= me "helping" with the wash.. = me screwing up the wash.
                                Lol! It happens! Alright. Let me see what i can do! Stay away from the laundry from now on and leave it to a pro!

Comment

Working...
                                X