Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
    Thanks for the response.
    So causing choas in our country by tweets..... k. I would have thought you would have had a little more than that to come to that conclusion. I agree he needs to shut up at times and focus more but to say he is causing choas is stretching it a little imo. Do you simply not like the man?

Congress and the media is deserving of that description. you really believe congress would like to help him? They have shown otherwise pretty much every chance they have had.
    You might want to re-read Shane's post. Think you got some of it backwards.

Trump could do so much to help trump if he would stop tweeting and saying things at press conferences to stir folks up. He has been elected. Delete the twitter account and try to work with congress to get things done....if he really wants to get things done. There are ways to accomplish his agenda but pissing off everyone you need to vote for your agenda is not it.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post

Trump could do so much to help trump if he would stop tweeting and saying things at press conferences to stir folks up. He has been elected. Delete the twitter account and try to work with congress to get things done....if he really wants to get things done. There are ways to accomplish his agenda but pissing off everyone you need to vote for your agenda is not it.

What have I gotten backwards?
      I agree with the twitter crap shut up and get to work. I am one to call things how i see it so him doing so doesnt bother me as much. Saying his is the cause of this choas is a pretty far stretch the chaos was there when he was elected.

Comment

Here's what y'all seem to be missing. Graham, McCain, and others of their ilk will block anything for him not to succeed. It's all about keeping the status quo not what's best for our country. They can't allow an outsider to succeed. Tweet on Mr President.

Comment

Thanks for the response.
          So causing choas in our country by tweets..... k. I would have thought you would have had a little more than that to come to that conclusion. I agree he needs to shut up at times and focus more but to say he is causing choas is stretching it a little imo. Do you simply not like the man?

Congress and the media is deserving of that description. you really believe congress would like to help him? They have shown otherwise pretty much every chance they have had.
          Was tweets the only thing I mentioned? Come on.

Respectfully, you're doing the same thing that Trump does. Anytime someone who is trying to be on his side has a different opinion or a criticism, he stops listening and just attacks them instead. Maybe if he'd listen to people more often he might be able to stop making new enemies every day, and maybe he'd actually be able to make a few more of those deals he's supposed to be so good at making.

I truly wish he would. I want him to succeed in getting more things done. He's gotten a few good things done so far. He'd have gotten more done if he didn't have so many self-inflicted bullet holes in his feet though. Being realistic in acknowledging that doesn't mean I'm against him. Being willfully blind to it wouldn't mean that he isn't making all those mistakes either.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post

Respectfully, you're doing the same thing that Trump does. Anytime someone who is trying to be on his side has a different opinion or a criticism, he stops listening and just attacks them instead. Maybe if he'd listen to people more often he might be able to stop making new enemies every day, and maybe he'd actually be able to make a few more of those deals he's supposed to be so good at making.

I truly wish he would. I want him to succeed in getting more things done. He's gotten a few good things done so far. He'd have gotten more done if he didn't have so many self-inflicted bullet holes in his feet though. Being realistic in acknowledging that doesn't mean I'm against him. Being willfully blind to it wouldn't mean that he isn't making all those mistakes either.

Attacking you? Honestly didnt feel like I "attacked" you in any way...disagree yes attack not even close. Apologies if you felt that way and obviously you did. I guess I need to be more eloquent with my words sometimes I have a hard time typing and expressing what I mean. No disrespect meant at all.
            Tweets is what you seemed to be pointing out the most along with two bad hires. Sometimes people dont work out and you move on and move forward im not gona bash him for hiring someone that didnt end up working out like they are supposed to. I didnt disagree with you saying he needs to stop the twitter crap but to say that its causing choas is a bit much no? I believe if congress would quit thinking about what's best for them and do whats best for our country we would be alot better off.
            I thought you of all people on here would be able to have a discussion without saying your being attacked for someone having a different opinion. Main reason why I asked your thoughts and what your reasons were for saying he is the cause of the choas. Choas was here before he ever got started.
            Il go ahead and bow out of this one now. Appreciate the discussion.
            Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 08-18-2017, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              Here's what y'all seem to be missing. Graham, McCain, and others of their ilk will block anything for him not to succeed. It's all about keeping the status quo not what's best for our country. They can't allow an outsider to succeed. Tweet on Mr President.
              Well he can't do wrong by you. It trump's fault that Lyin' Ted and Loser McCain don't have his back on every issue. Quit being a third grader and start being a leader. Bring everyone together and start making great deals for our country. Or make semi coherent tweets so his followers can puff their chest out.

Comment

Attacking you? Honestly didnt feel like I "attacked" you in any way...disagree yes attack not even close. Apologies if you felt that way and obviously you did. I guess I need to be more eloquent with my words sometimes I have a hard time typing and expressing what I mean. No disrespect meant at all.
                Tweets is what you seemed to be pointing out the most along with two bad hires. Sometimes people dont work out and you move on and move forward im not gona bash him for hiring someone that didnt end up working out like they are supposed to. I didnt disagree with you saying he needs to stop the twitter crap but to say that its causing choas is a bit much no? I believe if congress would quit thinking about what's best for them and do whats best for our country we would be alot better off.
                I thought you of all people on here would be able to have a discussion without saying your being attacked for someone having a different opinion. Main reason why I asked your thoughts and what your reasons were for saying he is the cause of the choas.
                You're right. Attack was the wrong word. I didn't feel attacked. It seemed like you asked for my opinion, and then mischaracterized it in order to minimize and refute it. Whatever the word is for that...

I don't mind if you disagree. I figured you and a bunch of others reading along would. It's OK.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

You're right. Attack was the wrong word. I didn't feel attacked. It seemed like you asked for my opinion, and then mischaracterized it in order to minimize and refute it. Whatever the word is for that...

I don't mind if you disagree. I figured you and a bunch of others reading along would. It's OK.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yes sir I did and I respect your opinion and thoughts thats why I asked your opinion. Like i said Im not well versed in politics and trying to learn a thing or two. Those words are a little big for me but that wasn't my intent at all.

Comment

I am no Bannon fan. (The late Andrew Breitbart would be horrified to see what he has done with the website) However, he was the guy who engineered Trump's appeal to the "New Populist Movement" - or whatever you want to call it. The president is mostly surrounded now by longtime New York Democrats and we will start to see their influence . Since Trump has no well thought-out political philosophy based on principal - other than lashing out like a spoiled 8th grader at those who criticize him - I am expecting that those still clinging to the hope of a return to Constitutional conservatism are going to be sorely disappointed. He doesn't even know what that means. (I'm still glad HRC is not president)
                    Last edited by jerp; 08-18-2017, 05:05 PM.

Comment

^ Yep.

There haven't been any actual conservatives allowed into his inner circle. I don't expect that to change. He isn't loyal to constitutional conservatism or any other political ideology. Just his brand and ego.

But not Hillary. So at least there's that.

Comment

Rats are jumping ship again ... Swamp must be back flowing

Comment

Bannon is out

It will be interesting to see if there will be any noticeable or meaningful differences that can be attributed to his departure.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            When Fox starts getting their breaking news stories and leaks from NYT I think the game is about over. From now on I will only get my news stories from TBH green screen where it will all be true and first hand.
                            Heck two weeks ago they followed the Washington Post on the Scarmucci story.......all of them are the same with a slight S-curve to keep their audiences.......lol!
                            Trump is his own worst enemy. He shoots himself in the foot almost daily with all his crazy Tweets and his over-the-top attacks against people who are trying to be on his side. The left is at war against him, of course. Much of the chaos comes from the media. But Trump plays right into their hand all the time. They are never going to run out of ammo, because he is constantly giving them new material to use against him. His die hard fans don't care. They love everything he says, and the more loud and brash it is, the more they love it. But he is making it less and less possible for people in Congress that would like to help him to be able to do so. Even while he does or says something that is good or right, he seems to always find a way to spoil it through some over-the-top comment or action that makes another enemy out of somebody. Also, all these people that have turned out to be embarrassments and have had to be fired were all people who Trump hired in the first place, knowing exactly who they were when he hired them.

Trump is not going to be treated fairly by the media. That's a given. But he is making it WAY too easy for them far too often. He really needs to delete his Twitter account, stop being so focused on himself and his own image, stop hiring people like Bannon and Scaramucci, and just stay busy every day getting more things done that would benefit the nation. The RINOs in Congress aren't excited to help any more than the media is. That's a given as well. But every time he shoots himself in the foot it makes it that much more difficult to build a supportive public sentiment for him to use to pressure the RINOs into doing what is right. He is just as divisive as Obama was, sadly.

He is not the cause of all of the chaos, but he causes a lot of it and he makes it too easy for his enemies to cause the rest.
                            just factual. It hurts but it is just what it is. I did not vote for the witch or him but I can guarantee you I am all about OUR president being successful. He is not showing that quality as of today. I pray he does and QUICKLY!!! Even Newt Gingrinch was forced to detail, " how the cow chewed the cabbage!" OUR president MUST get some meaningful legislation passed ......there is nothing else at this point regrettably.

Agreed, GET TO WORK.........stop the self promotion and brand building.........focus and get us out of the mess we are in. General Kelly's and Mathis are KEY if this thing gets pointed in the right direction.

That is all I ever said. I pray that WE as a nation WIN. Everybody don't have to be HAPPY but winning changes everything!!! But being balanced in fair, "self inflicted wounds" are nobody's fault but your own!
                            Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            I am no Bannon fan. (The late Andrew Breitbart would be horrified to see what he has done with the website) However, he was the guy who engineered Trump's appeal to the "New Populist Movement" - or whatever you want to call it. The president is mostly surrounded now by longtime New York Democrats and we will start to see their influence . Since Trump has no well thought-out political philosophy based on principal - other than lashing out like a spoiled 8th grader at those who criticize him - I am expecting that those still clinging to the hope of a return to Constitutional conservatism are going to be sorely disappointed. He doesn't even know what that means. (I'm still glad HRC is not president)
                            Factual. Our president has decided that he would rather FIGHT insignificant battles instead of doing the things that put the momentum in his favor. The election is over. Rallies be darned..........lets get to work.

Comment

Glad he is out

Comment

Trump is his own worst enemy. He shoots himself in the foot almost daily with all his crazy Tweets and his over-the-top attacks against people who are trying to be on his side. The left is at war against him, of course. Much of the chaos comes from the media. But Trump plays right into their hand all the time. They are never going to run out of ammo, because he is constantly giving them new material to use against him. His die hard fans don't care. They love everything he says, and the more loud and brash it is, the more they love it. But he is making it less and less possible for people in Congress that would like to help him to be able to do so. Even while he does or says something that is good or right, he seems to always find a way to spoil it through some over-the-top comment or action that makes another enemy out of somebody. Also, all these people that have turned out to be embarrassments and have had to be fired were all people who Trump hired in the first place, knowing exactly who they were when he hired them.

Trump is not going to be treated fairly by the media. That's a given. But he is making it WAY too easy for them far too often. He really needs to delete his Twitter account, stop being so focused on himself and his own image, stop hiring people like Bannon and Scaramucci, and just stay busy every day getting more things done that would benefit the nation. The RINOs in Congress aren't excited to help any more than the media is. That's a given as well. But every time he shoots himself in the foot it makes it that much more difficult to build a supportive public sentiment for him to use to pressure the RINOs into doing what is right. He is just as divisive as Obama was, sadly.

He is not the cause of all of the chaos, but he causes a lot of it and he makes it too easy for his enemies to cause the rest.
                                Originally posted by jerp View Post
                                This and this.... it's time to be honest with yourselves about the situation at hand. Nothing of any substance has actually been accomplished by this admin. Exec Orders will be erased as soon as he vacated the Oval Office. Which at this rate I expect to be a single term.

I think the worst thing about this is that Pence is soiled by it all and I don't see how he can ever overcome it and make a White House run himself. And maybe he shouldn't, after all he is the top exec of this do nothing Congress

Comment

Working...
                                X