No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today I bought a Stevenson 12g home defense shotgun . Also put a PMC-30 and a bushmaster 450 on lay away .will pick them up next payday.

Comment

Picked up this mint Rock Island full size 1911 in 45acp from McBrides today for $335 plus tax.

Now my everyday carry.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
        Man that sucker is nice! Congrats. I almost got one awhile back in .308. Went a different route

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Thanks man! Im more than impressed with it! Excellent quality for a production rifle

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Picked up this mint Rock Island full size 1911 in 45acp from McBrides today for $335 plus tax.

Now my everyday carry.
          Attached Files

Comment

Remington pardner 20 gauge pump shotgun. 18.5 in barrel for home protection. Walmart $148.00. How can you go wrong at this price

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
              Fist 10 shots sighting in with 150g federal soft points. I’m no Olympic shooter. First 3 shots were getting it dialed in. Shots 4-7 were first attempt. Made one more adjustment and 8-10 were next group. I may try a 168g and see if it will tighten groups up a bit. Plenty good for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Got one in 308 and it took me about a box and half before it started to tighten up. Shoots federal 168 factory loads the best.

Comment

American Ranch is 350 Legend

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                  Remington pardner 20 gauge pump shotgun. 18.5 in barrel for home protection. Walmart $148.00. How can you go wrong at this price

Dang I would of went that way if I knew about that deal .

Comment

Was tired of carrying around my XDm compact for everyday carry. Became very cumbersome. Traded it in for this Kimber Micro 9. Beautiful gun and very lightweight compared to the brick of the XDm. Put her through the works with 200 rounds today at the range with no issues. Very happy with purchase.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
                      Put her through the works with 200 rounds today at the range with no issues. Very happy with purchase.
                      Passed one at a small show, didn't take anything to trade because I wasn't looking. Sure like the way it looked and felt. What kind of groups were you getting?

Comment

Difficult to say with grouping as I was only putting this gun through the works to break her in and ensure there weren't any misfires, ejection issues, etc. Will go back at later date with different brands of ammo to see what patterns the best and update with range report. I can say that this gun had no issues whatsoever performance wise and expected nothing less from Kimber. The feel of the gun while shooting was very comfortable. If you see one again, I would consider purchasing. You wont regret it!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          Well, ordered, but unfortunately it won’t be in my hands for another 6 months. Going to be a long wait! These are photos from the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Got the notice that she is completed 2 months earlier than expected. Paid the invoice, now just waiting on the shipping confirmation. I went with different grips than those pictured and flushed cut and reversed crowned barrel.

Christmas in February.

Comment

Bought a glock 43x the other day, pretty much for no other reason than I don't have a glock. Really starting to grow on me. It'll be sharing time with my shield 9mm as my
                            edc.

Comment

I do side work for a buddy who likes to pay in guns. We were talking carry guns after that last church shooting and I said I’d like to have a hellcat. He showed up this week with one bnib. Now I just need Sig to start shipping the Romeo Zeros and I’ll be set.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X