"Prepare to defend yourselves"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Prepare to defend yourselves"

Just leaving this here, I'm sure it's more todo about nothing, but you never know. Prepare folks, the day is coming that you may have to be prepared to defend our rights. Just sayin'...........this time the anti-gun movement seems to have a little more legs behind it than ever before.

Im not worried about a group of teenagers coming for my guns. Ill just push them over on the ground and give them a noogie. A “super big” noogie [emoji1]

Besides boating accident and stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 5a7e3c No.1620282 ��
      Jun 3 2018 14:58:29 (EST)
      BOOM.
      BOOM.
      BOOM.
      BOOM.
      A WEEK TO REMEMBER.
      DARK TO LIGHT.
      BLACKOUT NECESSARY.
      Q

Comment

Hogg is a young misguided tool...I fear his entire future will encompass an attack on the 2nd.

I'm really not worried, the NRA got a flood of $$$ / new members after parkland & most understand it's not anything to do about the firearm. The tx shooting confirmed a pump shotgun with 5 rounds & 6 shot revolver don't fit the AR narrative.

Securing the schools & addressing mental health is where the efforts need to be focused...going after the guns is folly.

Comment

This was released today:

https://poll.qu.edu/texas/release-detail?ReleaseID=2543

Comment

I trust no polls anymore................

Comments:

Greg Hamilton · Coral Gables, Florida
            maybe they got jobs ans are going to stop milking this tragedy
            Like · Reply · 34m

Mike Cabo
            Bet I know what it is. David is going to begin transitioning...right?
            Like · Reply · 53m

Greg Jacobsen · ISU
            "grassroots"
            Like · Reply · 1h

Tracy Jones · Works at Retired
            There is NO such thing as gun violence,little Emma.A gun sits their and does NOTHING until a PERSON picks it up and uses it against other people.It's the person who is violent, NOT the gun.
            Like · Reply · 2 · 1h

Jason Oppeneer · Oostburg High School
            Why has the Santa Fe high school shooting completely disappeared, yet parkland is still all over the news, even though Parkland happened 3 months earlier.
            Like · Reply · 1 · 1h

Greg Hamilton · Coral Gables, Florida
            it's the Herald keeping it alive
            Like · Reply · 34m

Connie Fuller Wright · University of Puget Sound
            I wonder who they are going to try and extort this time....
            Like · Reply · 3 · 1h

Comment

Should be interesting for the morning shows if nothing else!

Comment

Originally posted by cfortner View Post
                that's a crock of fecal matter right there.

and for reference from Quinnipiac's recent past:

Monday, November 7
                Florida: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Quinnipiac Trump 45, Clinton 46, Johnson 2, Stein 1 Clinton +1

North Carolina: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson Quinnipiac Trump 45, Clinton 47, Johnson 3 Clinton +2

Wednesday, November 2
                Ohio: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Quinnipiac Trump 46, Clinton 41, Johnson 5, Stein 2 Trump +5

Florida: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Quinnipiac Trump 45, Clinton 46, Johnson 2, Stein 2 Clinton +1

North Carolina: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson Quinnipiac Trump 44, Clinton 47, Johnson 3 Clinton +3

Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Quinnipiac Clinton 48, Trump 43, Johnson 3, Stein 3 Clinton +5

pretty poor track record....

below is information about the poll the OP posted about and the only questions I could find they published that were asked:

From May 23 - 29, Quinnipiac University surveyed 961 Texas voters with a margin of error of +/- 3.8 percentage points, including the design effect. Live interviewers call landlines and cell phones.

The Quinnipiac University Poll, directed by Douglas Schwartz, Ph.D., conducts nationwide public opinion surveys, and statewide polls in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida, Ohio, Virginia, Iowa, Colorado and Texas as a public service and for research.

(their listing of questions starts with #12)

12. Do you support or oppose stricter gun laws in the United States?
                13. Do you support or oppose requiring background checks for all gun buyers?
                14. Do you support or oppose a nationwide ban on the sale of assault weapons?
                15. Do you support or oppose laws requiring that all guns be kept in a locked place?
                16. Do you support or oppose holding parents legally responsible if their child commits a crime with the parent's gun?
                17. Do you support or oppose allowing teachers and school officials to carry guns on school grounds?
                18. Do you support or oppose having armed security officers in schools?

Kind of reads like something out of 'anytown'

here is one from snowflake U: http://texaspolitics.utexas.edu/arch...re/slide5.html

several of their question's results contradict each other but you can see by the wording, they were leading...and then the one about high capacity magazines leads with a proven falsehood but ignorant people believe and it shows that, that question on it's face, the people that were asked were at least half ignorant and and in complete contrast to the other questions...who on earth, 45% of those asked that stated they opposed high capacity magazine bans would then fall for an ignorant question about background checks which those 45% would surely know what is involved in a gun purchase relating to background checks but then 33% more hop on the addition of background checks for private sales and the addition, slyly worded mental health background checks...

You can always make a poll show what you want the outcome to show by the wording of the questions but the background check shows that this particular question intentionally had several items thrown in to one question to make the water as muddy as possible instead of specific which would in fact most people would be led in to a pre-answer state of mind that yes, people with mental issues should not be able to purchase guns....well, how would one get that information but two, if you require it on all...then wouldn't that mean that every single person would have to have a mental health check prior or you would have to get one before purchases? If that is the case, it stands in contrast to one of their other questions about strictness of gun laws and effectiveness of gun laws....I personally am not sure whether I believe they are smart enough to recognize this in their questioning or they are just that stupid and do not recognize the contrast.

Comment

So........what was the annoucement? ???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I spent the summer after my graduation at Army BCT and AIT. Of course none of these snowflakes will do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      So........what was the annoucement? ???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Theyre going on a bus tour. Seriously. Pppppfffffffttttttt.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        Theyre going on a bus tour. Seriously. Pppppfffffffttttttt.

OMGoodness……………….sounds like a GREAT plan...…….I guess!!!

Comment

Just more rhetoric from the left as in the past decades of my life. Make no mistake the gun makers would love another reason to raise their weapon prices. And then there is the news.

Comment

Obama-Clinton-Soros dream parades

Comment

I agree with what most of you have posted, that it's not likely anything will happen now, but rest assured, what the OP has suggested at some point WILL HAPPEN. We, the silent majority (if indeed we are a majority) will have a choice forced upon us... stand or give in and be submissive... If I am able to resist, I will NOT be submissive. Y'all better think about what the OP has posted and be ready to make your decisions because sooner or later, it's coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X