No announcement yet.

This Is Why We Don't Do Taurus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I own two 709’s and have never had any issues. Not one failure to feed or fire. Have shot good quality ammo and the cheap stuff and they have eaten everything that I have fed them. I guess there is good and bad in anything manufactured. I know people that Love their Dodge trucks. You couldn’t give me one and convince me to keep it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTex.308 View Post
      Just a little lawsuit and a recall covering nearly 1 MILLION pistols and 9 different models.

This is why we don't do Taurus.

Taurus agreed to the recall as part of the settlement of a lawsuit that alleges nine handgun models had defects, including one that caused some to inadvertently fire when dropped or to fire when the trigger was pulled even though the safety was on.

Ike
      No, it would be why YOU don’t do Taurus.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        He’s still regular on IG

Hmm, I’ve noticed him gone as well- what forum is IG?
        International Glock maybe?

Fwiw- among a couple of other pistols I also own 3 Tauruses- 2 semis and one judge. No problems with any of them- ever- ...............yet [emoji51].

Would I purposely buy another one anytime soon- seriously doubt it- too many other good options for not much more money- which hasn’t always been the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
          Hmm, I’ve noticed him gone as well- what forum is IG?
          International Glock maybe?

Fwiw- among a couple of other pistols I also own 3 Tauruses- 2 semis and one judge. No problems with any of them- ever- ...............yet [emoji51].

Would I purposely buy another one anytime soon- seriously doubt it- too many other good options for not much more money- which hasn’t always been the case.

Assuming it’s Instagram (social media)

Comment

I’m not a fan of Taurus, but hey if you follow that logic you shouldn’t do SIG either with the 320 and 365 debacle.

I refuse to buy either [emoji16]

Comment

This video shows a Taurus 24/7 pistol firing just by being shaken. Filmed by a Brazilian police officer, the safety is also engaged and the gun still fires j...

just watch.

Shot taurus 1911 serial number 003 at 15 yards it was 25" high and left of poi

When I sold guns at cabelas we would have to go through all the Taurus revolvers to pick the ones we could sell and the ones to send back. A lot of them you would pull the trigger wait 3-5 seconds then the hammer would fall. Not every chamber but several on cylinder.

Comment

I feel horrible for the fella that lost his boy!!

Please people remember -Don't point a gun at anything you don't want to kill.

I would never point my pistol at my son!!! Especially while slapping in a mag.

Comment

Working...
                X