• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks bud

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
      Well this trip and weekend so far has not gone at all the way I planned. We were able to get the main frame up and most of the deck in about an hour this evening.

Sierracharlie out…
      Going be nice. Looks like you will have plenty of shade with that monster tree next to it. Lol

Comment

Yeah I think its in a good spot for both a north and south wind. Im super excited about this up coming season. Got it to a stopping point this weekend before heading back earlier today. Ill post a couple pics shortly. I forgot to take a dang picture of the finished for now product. Ill post what I have shortly.

Comment

Looks good fellas nice ideas!

Comment

Posting for updates

Comment

Krivoman (or shell type) platform builds

This is where we left off last night. Platform mostly done and blind off the ground. Went back this morning and painted, added some more braces and bolted down the blind. Like a dummy forgot to take pics. Only thing left to do is put some carpet inside cause it’s mighty loud the way it sits with just plywood.

Looking into the kill zone HAHA. Man I can’t wait to spill blood in this thing.

I’ll post final pics next time I get a chance to get out there.

Sierracharlie out…
              Last edited by sierracharlie338; 03-11-2018, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Looks good. I put stall mats down on top of the plywood on mine. Makes a lot of difference for noise. Not perfect but dang sure better than just the drum effect from the blind sitting on plywood when you accidentally drop something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

are there holes drilled in the blinds to secure them to the bases or are you guys just making your own holes and dropping some lag screws and washers in there?

Comment

Looking good, sierracharlie.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                      are there holes drilled in the blinds to secure them to the bases or are you guys just making your own holes and dropping some lag screws and washers in there?
                      No pre-existing holes. I drilled out the holes where i wanted them and used bolts to attach the blind to the base.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                          Until I get the floor material that I want I just used deck screws through the base and into the plywood.

Comment

I did use wood screws all the way around the lip into the floor, with silicone. I used bolts on the corners through the blind, floor and into the base.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                              I did use wood screws all the way around the lip into the floor, with silicone. I used bolts on the corners through the blind, floor and into the base.

I did the same minus the silicone. I like the idea of spilled water bottles being able to escape somehow. And hunting with young boys means I get spilled water bottles on a semi-regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                                I did the same minus the silicone. I like the idea of spilled water bottles being able to escape somehow. And hunting with young boys means I get spilled water bottles on a semi-regular basis.

That makes sense. The silicone is definitely optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X