Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody ever hunt with Austin Gay - Seguin, TX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Jeff keown

Comment

He's pretty cheap I was gonna do a bow hunt after I seen his night vision trips everything supplied was 175.( I don't know if they still are that price but worth calling and asking)

Comment

I'm going to hunt this Saturday at this other place in seguin if anyone is interested in joining me?

Comment

I sent Kolton a message earlier today and he just sent me the following text message.
          I'm just sending this offer out to some of the recent hunters I've had lately! I'm trying to get 3-5 hunters to lease the hunting for two months. Unlimited hogs, and coyotes.
          It's 300 acres to hunt on, two blinds, two feeders, I also have a pop up blind. I keep corn in the feeders. I also have a room in my horse barn that had a/c, heater, shower, bathroom, and four beds, fire pit and porch. I would like to lease it November 1st- January 1st. At 800 a per son. Let me know if you are interested or have questions.

Comment

Yea he posted that on Craigslist but first I saw 600 acres then I saw 400 acres and now I see 300 acres... seems weird now... these are all postings on Craigslist and from what Buzz is saying now..

Comment

It's starting to seem kinda shady now...

Comment

Scratch what I said about the hog hunts talked to my buddy he's only booking water fowl hunts till after season. Sorry

Comment

Anyone ever been here??
                  Texas Hog Boss & Double S Outfitters

Comment

Well I saw deer and one hog..

Comment

Did you get the hog?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No I did not. I only saw one and the other guy that was there did not see anything. He has a lot of deer though, but that was useless to me at 10pm.

Comment

Yea I think I'm done with Craigslist hunts...

Comment

The guy has hogs I am sure but what is not help full is that there is a high fence about a mile down the road from him.

Comment

Armydude82,

Have you hunted any new places in the SA area worth hitting up

Comment

Originally posted by Warrant View Post
                                Armydude82,

Have you hunted any new places in the SA area worth hitting up

I went out to Dhanis, TX, guy charges $200 for hog and doe

Comment

Working...
                                X