Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Pounding that ***

assad that is...

The U.S. military launched fresh air strikes against pro-Assad forces in Syria, officials told Fox News Thursday.

Comment

Ah yes! The days of hollow threats and lines in the sand are over. Team USA!

Comment

One more reason the liberals and democrats in general will try to impeach Trump.
        To them drawing a line in the sand in just a symbolic gesture with no teeth and not meant to be enforced or come with consequences

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          One more reason the liberals and democrats in general will try to impeach Trump.
          To them drawing a line in the sand in just a symbolic gesture with no teeth and not meant to be enforced or come with consequences
          It doesn't matter what Trump does. They will try to undermine him regardless, which proves that their concern for the country is non existent. It's all about controlling the masses(sheeple) to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            It doesn't matter what Trump does. They will try to undermine him regardless, which proves that their concern for the country is non existent. It's all about controlling the masses(sheeple) to them.

Comment

And all I ever want to see is.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Getting involved in Syria is my only beef with POTUS. Assad is one of the only middle eastern leaders running a successful campaign against ISIS, and forced regime changes and nation building have proven to be a wasteful investment of both American lives and dollars. Dictators seem to be the only people capable of effectively managing tribal Islamic hordes.

Just my $0.02, I'd like to be proven wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X