"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunter69 View Post
    I'm here right now past 6 sitting on a log. Just smelled and heard some. Gonna stick it out and poke one.
    At this time of day and with the rain hopefully making the leaves less crunchy, I would be stalking laydowns and thick stuff. Keep the wind at your face. Later tonight find a pecan tree and camp it till dark.

Comment

Originally posted by YogaBall View Post
      remember just stay DEEEEEP in sorefinger and you'll get one. the rain will bring em out for ya
      This ^^^

Comment

So deep put that as$ to sleep

Comment

I may try and go out this Sunday but I'm gonna kayak away from all you losers

Comment

Sigh. Nice overcast today, but no effective rain to quiet things down. Durn weathermen! Still, the potential is looking up over the next several days.

Comment

Saw 40 hogs cross the rd by primative launch this eve, there's a gold one with the sounder..

Comment

Originally posted by AdventureBoy View Post
                Ran into Carnage on the way out tonight. Nice talking with you.
                Same here James. Sorry, I did not recognize you that night.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                  Saw 40 hogs cross the rd by primative launch this eve, there's a gold one with the sounder..
                  i caught and spray painted him when i was drunk one night..... don't remember much else.....

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                    Was it a piglet? The group I saw swimming had a gold piglet with them

Comment

Any of you jack wagons get drawn for the deer hunt?

Comment

i got drawn for sam houston national forest but not granger......

Comment

That's a good place to hunt. I just wanted to share the deer pattern at granger with a local guy. I didn't get drawn this year but have scouted for a couple months and know their patterns. I'm surprised how many big bucks are out there.

Comment

There was actually quite a few local guys drawn and at least 6 from this thread I believe

Comment

I got in at standby

Comment

nice. when i was walking around a few months ago i saw about 20 bucks together. very cool. lots of deer there......

Comment

Working...
                                X