Trans-Pecos Pipeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trans-Pecos Pipeline

The Trans-Pecos Pipeline is done and installed. Will be operational soon. 150 miles of 42" gas pipeline @1,400 psi from Waha in the Permian Basin to Mexico (Mazatlan ultimately).

http://bigbendgazette.com/category/local/

Pump Co donates a couple million buckaroos...$400,000 to City of Alpine, $500,000 to Brewster Co., $300,000 to Davis Co.

What does the Green Screen think of this situation? Pro or Con Pipeline?
    Last edited by jmangrem; 06-15-2017, 09:30 PM.

Sweet

Comment

Somebody is about to start makin alotta money!!!

Comment

Do you wnderstand how many pipelines there are across the US in all areas?

Comment

All for it. Lotsa people went to work on that sucker and gonna keep a lot of stoves burning and houses warm and oilfield workers working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in favor of pipelines especially if they cross my land and pay me lots of money.

Comment

All for it. Pipeline pays my bills and a lot of people's

Comment

$$$$$$

Comment

I'm not against this or any pipeline. I design them for a living.

What I was against and what a lot of the good ol' West Texas ranchers and folks (not the hippie-crits) were so against is how they (PumpCo & ETP) ran rough shod over private property rights. They do what they want, when and where they want. Regardless of jobs or $ or whatever, that ain't right.

Comment

Here is a quote from a Texas GLO map hanging on my wall bought from the A&M Library when I was there:

"This map portrays Texas as we know her today. Born of man's great desire for independence, she stands as a place where freedom-loving people may live and work without fear of tyranny and oppression.

Their's is a history of a struggle for independence, telling how heroic generations made this gifted land their prize and their pride, and how they fought to win it and make it a place where man might look up undaunted, their heads unbowed to any other than God.

This spirit of independence must never be dampened. It must rather be made to grow and flourish so that the "Lone Star" shall always fly over free men.

To our school children and youth falls the greater part of this task and to them this map is dedicated. It is a graphic portrayal of the estate to which they will fall heir - suggesting that colorful history which produced the independence they now enjoy, and imspiring their further devotion and dedication to the progress and greater glory of Texas.

-Earl Rudder
                    Commissioner

Comment

Originally posted by jmangrem View Post
                      I'm not against this or any pipeline. I design them for a living.

What I was against and what a lot of the good ol' West Texas ranchers and folks (not the hippie-crits) were so against is how they (PumpCo & ETP) ran rough shod over private property rights. They do what they want, when and where they want. Regardless of jobs or $ or whatever, that ain't right.
                      They thought they were different than the rest of the state and were wrong. I see no problem we have them on our property also. They were paid for it and still own the land

Comment

Working...
                      X