No announcement yet.

Best movie line.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian Fantana, Anchorman: "It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good."

and: "They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time."

I use the second line on IED calls when asked if the device is going to blow up or not

Comment

I've got a stomach full of white dog crap and now you lay this on me.
      - Step Brothers

Comment

Zebulon Prescott: O Lord, without consulting with Thee, we have sent thy way some souls whose evil ways passeth all understanding. We ask Thee humbly to receive them... whether you want them or not! Amen.

Comment

Mal , Silverado - I don't want to kill you and you don't want to be dead.

Comment

"oh, dogs...sure, I like dags" -Snatch

Comment

When Randall came back after being a prisoner of war:
              Sally McCoy: I’m prepared to do my duty as your wife. But I ask that you spill your seed outside of me. I could not bear another birth.

Comment

"Take a man's money and do the job that he paid me for, I don't know any other way"
                Sam Elliot in Conagher...

Comment

Not the best or my all time favorite but no ones thrown this one out there.
                  "Your partners killed you and I've done for him"
                  True Grit

Comment

The two what? Did you say utes? What's a ute!? Fred Gwynne, My cousin Vinny

D

Comment

J.W. Grant: You *******.

Rico: Yes, Sir. In my case an accident of birth. But you, Sir, you're a self-made man.

Comment

The sow is mine!!!!!!

Comment

"Go ahead...Make MY day"........

Comment

"Big Gulps, huh?....... Welp, see you later!"

Comment

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries" - French taunter in Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Comment

"Mr. Dennit, with all due respect, and remember I'm sayin' with all due respect, that idea ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin' it on."

"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, we'd also like to thank you for my wife’s father Chip. We hope that you can use your baby Jesus powers to heal him and his horrible leg. It smells terrible and the dogs are always bothering with it..."

[running around on the track in his underwear, thinking he is on fire] "Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! AAAAAHHH! Help me, Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me!"

"I wake up in the morning and **** excellence."

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381824293.127969.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	24255674

The one and only Ricky Bobby

Comment

Working...
                                X