New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out AthleanX,
    ATHLEAN-X offers science backed workout programs and supplements designed to get you looking, moving, and feeling like an athlete - at home or at the gym!

Originally posted by plentl65 View Post
    Where are you guys that have workout plans getting them from? Are y’all making them up or finding them. I’ve been working out consistently for the past year and have my own regime that’s worked but the same workout is starting to get boring and I can tell my body is getting used to it.
    Hit the gym yesterday morning for cardio and legs. Much less busy than the crazy afternoon rush. Also walked about 3 miles stalking pigs last night so got some extra miles in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
      Yes sir, plus a lot of years of lifting.
      It's all about picking stuff up and puttin' it down!

Comment

Eggs and half a avocado for breakfast

Half a chicken breast, veggies, and rice for lunch (meal prepped lunches for all week)

Pizza was brought in for work..... ugh....

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
          It's all about picking stuff up and puttin' it down!
          Yes sir it is.

Originally posted by 150class View Post

Half a chicken breast, veggies, and rice for lunch (meal prepped lunches for all week)

Stay strong and remember, you don’t put cheap gas in a diesel.

Comment

Just got my butt kicked. Leg day and I felt it. After warm up here is how the carnage went down.

Kettle bell swings/BB squat super sets 5x5
            Laying leg curl/Leg press super set 4x12 leg curls/4x15 leg press
            Calve press on Leg Press machine 2x20 and 2 x 15
            Seated leg curls/seated calve raises 4x12/4x15
            10 minute walk in treadmill to finish up

All exercises, except calve press, were super sets with 90 seconds or less rest time. I really felt it today. Tomorrow is cardio and maintenance day. With abs of course.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

Pizza is a good pusher! LOL!

Comment

Knocked out a treadmill run - 20 mins in Z2ish (had to guess, no HRM today) followed by foam rolling because I am still toting around a leg injury.

Anyone logging their workouts in an app or other site?

Comment

I use Jefit to log workout and My Fitness Pal for food.

Comment

Food MyFitnessPal for food.

Comment

Today was a cardio conditioning workout:

3 minute warm up.
                      Lateral run.
                      In in out out.
                      Icky shuffle.
                      Ali shuffle.
                      All on my invisible agility ladder 8 sets up and back down on each.
                      2 minute cool down. (Calf's were shot afterwards!)

Wanted to start yesterday off slow, but once you get started, it's hard not to see how far you can push yourself. Upper body is fairly sore today, I'm sure tomorrow will be worse. Gotta love that first two week back-to-it soreness! Athlean-X has more cardio workouts than I was expecting. Gonna go by the schedule this round, but I'll probably sub another weight lifting workout for most of the cardio, if I do a round 2.

Weighed in at 171# (calibrated scales) at work and 168# at home today.

Tomorrow is supposed to be legs! Yay!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yesterday was chest and cardio. Today will probably be arms and some core work with cardio

Comment

Almost caved for dinner yesterday and did fast food but got in the kitchen instead (wife is in Seattle for work )

Legs today after work hopefully

Comment

Nothing today. Had to go to work early and will work late. Tomorrow is chest and back day.

Comment

Wade fished until dark 30 yesterday......drank some beer and ate Whataburger on the way home. Back at it today.....going to have to burn up those carbs from yesterday.

Comment

Had a easy day today. Rowing Machine and treadmill for cardio. Did some rotator cuff and shoulder mobility work and abs.

Comment

Working...
                                X