No announcement yet.

Trump quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The jedi tricks must be working, you've been f'ed up ever since he won. Go Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
      Yes.

You have stumped to a new low quoting weak Schumer
      Thank you. I guess a daily affirmation from Pelosi and Feinstein are next.

Comment

Originally posted by wtex View Post
        the jedi tricks must be working, you've been f'ed up ever since he won. Go trump
        😂

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
          What about that is “the
          rest of the story”?

If a rival country buys some
          parts from the US to produce technology with national security concerns, Trump should come to their rescue?

Or is Trump simply using Jedi mind tricks on liberals in his economic war against China?
          LOL. Maybe the part where he mentions how this involves jobs in the US?

I noticed you were absent from every thread about relevant stuff. You know, like government agencies doing all kinds of illegal and inappropriate stuff to over throw an election. I can't imagine how much all that hate burned you up while you were waiting for the next "Trump is done" headline.

Comment

Swing and a miss

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              Thank you. I guess a daily affirmation from Pelosi and Feinstein are next.
              Here's the Pelosi quote of the week .....that pizzed of the left.

“We have elections, go vote if it’s a policy thing and a behavior thing.
              I don’t know if you can get impeached for being a jerk, but if we did, this guy would be long gone, but that’s not unifying.”

Comment

Maybe because what happens in China has a HUGE affect on us here? Just a wild thought.

It's not like he bailed them out by giving them a pallet of cash or billions of dollars.

Comment

Predictably convenient excuses from the Trump groupies.

New motto:

“America First (except when President Xi tells Trump to back off)”

Picture the response from the resident right wingers (who purport to care about national security) if Obama was on the receiving end of this quote from Rubio:

“About to get out negotiated by #China again. Apparently “deal” is we lift sanctions imposed on ZTE for helping Iran & N.Korea & they can resume spying & stealing our intellectual property. In return China remov*es tar*iffs on U.S. farmers who did no wrong.”

Then imagine the accusations of “government agencies doing all kinds of illegal and inappropriate stuff” if the subject of the insinuations in this article was Obama....

It’s all just further proof that the ideologues on both sides are two peas in a pod.....groupies for their guy with little to no regard for principles, transparency or truth.

Trump 2020 slogan:

“Too many jobs in China lost”

Comment

I hear Hillary is coming out with some Red Arse Salve to stop the butthurt for some of y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      I hear Hillary is coming out with some Red Arse Salve to stop the butthurt for some of y'all!

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been voluntarily away for a little while, and I come back to see the Varmint start this? Hahahahahahaha! THATS PURE AWESOMENESS!!!

Oh yeah! A Centrist MY AS*!!

Comment

I'll just group the 2 f ups together and call them varmintfan. Funny how when the MSM thinks they have real dirt on Trump VFan are on here ranting how we MAGAites are so wrong. But while Trump is out there changing the world for the better and keeping most of his campaign promises then they aren't heard from....typical libtard actions.

Comment

Trump quote

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                            Predictably convenient excuses from the Trump groupies.

New motto:

“America First (except when President Xi tells Trump to back off)”

Picture the response from the resident right wingers (who purport to care about national security) if Obama was on the receiving end of this quote from Rubio:

“About to get out negotiated by #China again. Apparently “deal” is we lift sanctions imposed on ZTE for helping Iran & N.Korea & they can resume spying & stealing our intellectual property. In return China remov*es tar*iffs on U.S. farmers who did no wrong.”

Then imagine the accusations of “government agencies doing all kinds of illegal and inappropriate stuff” if the subject of the insinuations in this article was Obama....

It’s all just further proof that the ideologues on both sides are two peas in a pod.....groupies for their guy with little to no regard for principles, transparency or truth.

Trump 2020 slogan:

“Too many jobs in China lost”

You do realize no one believes you to be a centrist or moderate right? You might think you are which would be even more telling of the truth. You are left, not left of center but full left turn. You let your emotions cloud your mind and trump logic.

Trump is a blowhard yankee putz yeah but the results are there. Stop being a 10th grader’s psychology essay subject and use formal logic to make an argument, not your emotions. We get it, you hate Trump. Show us some facts or logical arguments as to why. Fyi grandiloquence does not equate to a formidable argument.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The fact you have to label yourself as something to explain your opinions and views on subjects, is a big indicator you are a follower, a sheep. No individualism... no ability to have an original thought.
                              Simple regurgitating whatever spewage you've gleened in an effort to be in opposition to whatever the popular opinion is, ironically, in a effort to be different.

No one here recognizes you as intelligent, omnipotent, or important.
                              you can stop now.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                The fact you have to label yourself as something to explain your opinions and views on subjects, is a big indicator you are a follower, a sheep. No individualism... no ability to have an original thought.
                                Simple regurgitating whatever spewage you've gleened in an effort to be in opposition to whatever the popular opinion is, ironically, in a effort to be different.

No one here recognizes you as intelligent, omnipotent, or important.
                                you can stop now.
                                Ever meet a progressive that was ever actually concerned with progress?

Comment

Working...
                                X