X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hook'Em Horns!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      I wonder if Stoops would take the A&M Job?
      Why would he retire from OU if he was just gonna come back to A&M a year later?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Hell why not Patterson while we are shooting for the stars..
        Bite yo tongue

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
          Why would he retire from OU if he was just gonna come back to A&M a year later?
          Money money money

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Hell why not Patterson while we are shooting for the stars..
            I guess he could always take his statue with him

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              well.... positive side would be ,...that tickets should be cheap...
              SEC West tickets at Kyle Field will be 50 bucks center field pretty soon. Zone will be 15.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                For 10 mil a year I want Dabo!

Like you I feel like in the end we will get Morris or Fedora.
                Should have gotten Yabba Dabba Dabo when you hired Sumlin. Maybe you can get the Vandy of the East Coach.

Comment

I was at the Coliseum the last time Texas played there. Trojans had this JC transfer that many thought wouldn't be up to USC standards since they'd already had a couple of Heisman winners. Guy's name was Orenthal or sumpin like that.

Believe it or not, my crew was able to get a cooler full of Coors into the stadium (way pre-911), and guaranteed, there wan't a single brewski left by the time we left with our horns in the dirt to the tune of 17-13. (It really wasn't that close.) The Orenthal guy ran for 150+, and after his first few carries we knew he was the real deal. Much later the world found him to be just a common criminal.

My hopes for next Saturday are not very high. Say 45-14, SC.

Comment

Avatar for Eradicator, at least the Hogs won't lose this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                      Avatar for Eradicator, at least the Hogs won't lose this weekend.
                      Good Lookin Avatar!!

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                        10 mil per?! Better be a true and proven coach, if they're gonna do that it better be a slam dunk hire, idk of any coaches available that would be that though.
                        $10,000,000.00 ( I wrote it out for affect) tends to create availability, especially when they know they will have everything else they could ever need if things are going well.

I say send a blank check to Swinney at Clemson first, he'd be my first choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                          Well I don't think Rhule and staff will get their first win until next season. I expected a substantial drop off but didn't expect us to lose to Liberty or UTSA the first 2 weeks.

At least our little one helps to make the games more enjoyable! She's been to all 8 home games since birth.

Looks like she is going to be a flyer as a cheerleader! Great photo. I don't know if it will take until next year but I believe Rhule will get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                            Well we were going to TT this weekend.. After my wife had surgery and found she will be in quite a bit of pain the next week and we see that ASU is terrible, we've decided it is not worth the drive lol.
                            Best of Luck to you sir! Wreck'Em!

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                              Looks like she is going to be a flyer as a cheerleader! Great photo. I don't know if it will take until next year but I believe Rhule will get it done.
                              Oh I haven't given up on Rhule in the long term. I had very little expectations this year and knew there will be at least a couple of seasons of growing pains.

First time since '03 that Baylor started their season 0-2. I was there for those games just as I'll be at the rest going forward!

Comment

SHSU Week 3 update

Sam rolled Prairie view this past Thursday. 2-0 now in the season averaging 46 points a game. Unfortunately we are on a bi week already and after a Thursday game so it wont be till week 4 for the next game, Nichols (aggies pay attention). You wait all year for football season to start and they take a week off already lol.

It will be very interesting to see how many points SHSU runs up on Nichols after TAMU not getting too many. I am a casual TAMU fan but would love to see SHSU defeat a SEC West FBS team. SHSU is in the FCS but is no HS team.

Comment

Working...
                                X