I hate ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tuthdoc View Post
    I don't have a Moultrie I40 yet, but I will. It may cost more if Smart gets in the bidding. I have a couple picked out. LOL
    pm me your ebay name and I'll beat .....err.....avoid you.....

Comment

Originally posted by GR5 View Post
      One of my I40's suddenly started taking pic or video at will. it would fill up the sd card with nothing on it but scenery. Called Moultrie. Lady said that was a 1st

Probably not your problem GR5 but I had one do the same. It took a picture every minute during the day whether there was something there or not. I changed the batteries out as they were very low when I set it out and almost down completely when I checked it next. After changing the batteries out, the problem was gone.

Comment

Doc,
        How do you go about cataloging your pictures? You seem to have a good system the way you can pull pictures of various deer from various years and provide info pretty easily. What is your secret?

Ed

Comment

I just have lots of folders. I have folders for feeders and folders for blinds and subfolders for different feeders and blinds. Folders for kills cataloged under killer and subfolders on the killed. I have pig folders, turkey folders, TC folders with subfolders for ranch which has subfolders for feeder or cam location. I have Son in law folders, coon folders, cull folders, camp folders, duck folders, elk folders, folders for each year of general pics and deer from that year. Then, as long as I put the pics in the right folder, I can find them. LOL

Comment

Sounds like you have a folder fetish and that is causing the camara addiction

Ed

Comment

TC's make hunting that much more fun. A bad trip to the stand can be a good trip to the PC. I have more pics than I can count and about 2000 more to check if I will ever go pull that last card.

Comment

Just throw your credit cards down in a Shell Station parking lot!

Comment

LOL. You're as bad as Jaspro.

You may be on to something, Hillwhacker.

Comment

i guess if i had all them dig deer around i could justify having that many trail cams as well

Comment

I have 3 and thought I had a lot of pics, no wonder we aspire to be like you...

just think the grand babies need cameras too, that's at least a few more, what is your annual battery budget for cameras???

Comment

Between TBH and eBay I am never off the computer....Mucho addicto!!!!!

Comment

Man, I just won the first camera a couple days ago and it arrived today. If the second one comes in the next day or two, I'll have them both ready to take pics when I head to the lease SW of Dallas. Yee Haa.

Comment

Did ya win an I40?

Comment

Not yet. They have some good prices on "buy it now", but I want a better deal. I'm watching, though. More cameras! I need more cameras!

Comment

Doc I think you need to start attenfing trailcamera's anonymous meetings immediately.

Comment

Working...
                                X