Good old days of TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
    been here since 2000, did I ever tell you about the time X did......
    LOL!! I dont eeeeven want to know.

Comment

Don't remember exactly when I joined but I did have one velvet Elvis.....I was quite proud of it. Don't know any great stories...I have always been on the outside looking in.

-john

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
        we had the Big Feeder Club
        And the DIY trailcam bunch. Didn't Elkbowhunter repurpose an old digital camera for the first one? I want to say 308Dave built one off his plans and we snapped this on my place in Gonzales with that build.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Close Up 1.1.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	24177874

Comment

I still have some of the old homemade gamecams we did way back

Comment

joined in 2003- maybe even a yr earlier...been thinking 2004 but it was at least 2003 (10 yrs ago- wow) Was official member of Big Feeder club, received a few velvet elvis', kids would get chucky ( the rifleman Chuck C.), Was finalist time or two in video challanges
            Through this site I have been on some leases as a direct result, hunted south Texas, Participated in multiple TOT hunts at CDLC- Wrote multi-lines of insurance on some of the best people on the site....... made friends and family

Comment

I joined a little over 9 years ago in early '04.

My brother in law "Treylog" sent me a link to a project where Michael was converting an old shipping container into a hunting cabin.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                Or have him fix a spider bite on you.
                Hahaha the spider bite was a classic!

Comment

signed up in 2002 or 2003

Comment

My brother in law "Treylog" sent me a link to a project where Michael was converting an old shipping container into a hunting cabin.
                    It's been that long!?!?!?!? Just before the shipping container.....I do believe the BETTER LIFERS left him a little present in the old cabin?

Comment

Ahhh... the coveted Velvet Elvis... I never did get one but always wanted to.

I remember the crash before the big crash - I was in a stand up argument and was frustrated I couldn't pull it back up. Then, just before the big one, I was in another argument and the big crash came. I decided not to argue around here anymore. Rather have good hearted discussions and throw in some good stories.

Comment

Been here since 2003 or 2004. I've seen some funny *&%$ over the years.

Comment

The velvet Elvis, doggiebonz, Hlope and his javi threads..... Oh the good ole days! Breck's kicking the javi video made me laugh.

Comment

Joined as Fowler in the early days. Ben and Cameron were in diapers.... not quite but it sure feels like it!

Comment

Late 2004 I believe? I thought it was before that but I know Dale was here when I arrived. Some dude named Rob informed me about it. I had seen it before but wasn't much into forums so I didn't figure there was much of interest. LOL.

Comment

I joined very early, I don't remember the exact date, but I only had dial up internet and had to choose my threads very carefully as it took about 5 minutes to open one, and no way were you going to see a pic.

It is has been a great site over the years and have many many close friends that I met here.

Comment

Working...
                                X