No announcement yet.

Pics of my 20 dollar hog light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got mine today. What type of batteries are you using?

Comment

Got one light today. All my lights call for 18650 batteries (ordered 4 pair with a charger). Tried 2 CR123 and that has been working so far.

Comment

still no shipping notice yet

Comment

Has anyone ordered any SD cards off of this site? Looks like they have 2GB-$5.70/each and 4GB-$6.50/each....I think thats a really good price also.

Comment

i got to get me a set up like that

Comment

Well I guess I have a thing for "deals" and I've always had something for good bright flashlights, so $114 later I've got my order placed on dealextreme. Oh well a good light is priceless.

Comment

shipping confirmation 8-5-11
                got them yesterday.....now to get some batteries

Comment

Got mine last week! it took 11 days to get here! I took it to the ranch this last weekend and it is awesome.

Comment

I can not wait till it get here. I am going to mount it to my AR.

SKU Product Name Quantity Price Line Total Options

20331 Ultrafire WF-501B Philips Luxeon K2 Green LED Flashlight (1*18650/2*CR123A)
                    $9.90
                    33823 T2008 Aluminum Alloy Gun Barrel Laser/Flashlight Mount with Hex Wrench
                    $6.88
                    01025 Superfire Gun Mount Pressure Pad ADDON
                    $3.99
                    Registered Air Mail Package Tracking Service. $0.01
                    Add Drop Shipping Service Enable BULKRATE Prices Add Tracking#

Quick Order:
                    Order Subtotal: $20.78 Shipping (Estimated)
                    Air Mail ($0.00)
                    Grand Total: $20.78

Comment

Does any one know the differance between these or which one is better?

Brinyte BR01 CREE XP-E Q4 2-Mode 240LM Green LED Flashlight with Strap (1*18650/2*16340)
                      $26.40

VS
                      20331 Ultrafire WF-501B Philips Luxeon K2 Green LED Flashlight (1*18650/2*CR123A)
                      $9.90

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Bigust View Post
                        Does any one know the differance between these or which one is better?

Brinyte BR01 CREE XP-E Q4 2-Mode 240LM Green LED Flashlight with Strap (1*18650/2*16340)
                        $26.40

VS
                        $9.90

Thanks
                        Here's an explanation off of another thread that may help you!

The Phillips uses the Luxeon LED which is about half the efficiency of the CREE LED. If you look around on the dealextreme site, you can find some VERY bright CREE flashlights (900 lumens +). One note, I'm not sure any of the lights on dealextreme really put out the rated lumens but you can at least get a feel for the difference. Read the reviews carefully on them.
                        The Ultrafire lights with the Phillips LED are not that bright. I have the red and it isn't really good beyond ~50 yards. If you want a bright white, you need to go with the CREE LED lights such as this one

That one is very bright and can easily reach 100 yards+. If you go with these CR123/18650 battery lights, be sure to buy the rechargeable batteries and a charger as they will burn through the regular batteries fast

Comment

Not bad it looks like you could use it on a rifle scope to.

Comment

what about a bright green or red?

Comment

tried out the Ultrafire WF-501B in green, blue, and red last night. Bright as all get out and pressure switches seem to be working good. However, I ran down to the local CVS to get batteries and it was about $15 for two batteries...ouch! I plan to order the brick of them but just so you know those 123 batteries can add some cost to each light.

Comment

Originally posted by BRobbins View Post
                                tried out the Ultrafire WF-501B in green, blue, and red last night. Bright as all get out and pressure switches seem to be working good. However, I ran down to the local CVS to get batteries and it was about $15 for two batteries...ouch! I plan to order the brick of them but just so you know those 123 batteries can add some cost to each light.
                                Just order some 18650 rechargeable batteries and charger when you buy the light. Should last longer than those 123 batts.

Comment

Working...
                                X