In the end, this is what remains.

Comment

Now I want a honey bun...

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        Now I want a honey bun...
        So did his cell mate, every night

Comment

dude had it made. Literally all he had to do was not murder people.

Comment

It was a good read, but I am not in the business of speaking negatively of the dead.

He did crime, did the time, and ultimately paid for his mistakes with his life. I highly doubt it, but maybe, just maybe, he made peace with the Lord. I will leave it at that.

Comment

Not denying that prison sucks, but I think the lifestyle adjustment is probably a little more drastic for a famous millionaire than your typical street felon.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                You thought that was sympathetic? Did you read the whole thing? That was a complete assassination of Hernandez as a person. Very negative article and exposed the fact that he was a semi-retarded sociopath. That he is completely unable to function in either free or prison society. That article was written to show what a complete loser he was. You think the fact that his family and lawyer were stunned by the suicide is the media making him a victim? I agree that it's a stupid statement because every family is stunned when a member of it takes their own life but it's not making him a victim.

Because of the suicide while his first appeal was pending, his estate gets full pension. I'm thinking this was well planned.
                I disagree, my take on the article the author didn't paint your perspective at all did you read it through 100%

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                  It was a good read, but I am not in the business of speaking negatively of the dead.

He did crime, did the time, and ultimately paid for his mistakes with his life. I highly doubt it, but maybe, just maybe, he made peace with the Lord. I will leave it at that.

Not arguing with you in general, but he definitely did not do the time.

Comment

Originally posted by tward1604 View Post
                    dude had it made. Literally all he had to do was not murder people.
                    Amazing isn't it. I bet he relived the moment he decided to pull that trigger a million times over in his head while sitting in prison.

Comment

hell yeah good!!!!

Guess it was too tough for him haha

Comment

Aaron who?

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                            So did his cell mate, every night
                            You ain't right

Comment