Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Awesome stuff Jim!

Kids are at church camp this week so wife and i took the rig to the lake for a nearcation at a tiny obscure rv park on the top of the lake.
    Parked next to a family whose travelling doing the Vtool tournaments at premier and sam houston.
    Crazy.
    We are at that Vtool event and a family on our team travels in an RV.

Ask if their son's name is Landon...Dallas Nationals

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
      We are at that Vtool event and a family on our team travels in an RV.

Ask if their son's name is Landon...Dallas Nationals
      Yall play at 6 at premier tonight field 6 or 7?
      They said they were from denton..pitcher and 3rd base

Comment

Yall play at 6 at premier tonight field 6 or 7?
        They said they were from denton..pitcher and 3rd base
        Yep - that's Landon. Field 7 tonight at 6pm. My son Gage plays center.

We are playing some good ball...ranked #1 in our pool so far. Win tonight stay and play....lose and we go home.
        Last edited by LukeDuke; 07-20-2019, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Small world... how crazy is that.. this rv park was a last second thought..

Hows the boys doin?

Comment

Small world... how crazy is that.. this rv park was a last second thought..

Hows the boys doin?

I know that's crazy coincidence!

We are about to start....#4 seed in the championship bracket!

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by TXJIM View Post
                Have you had him work on pull downs? Aka, crow hops or running throws. Get him moving and throwing for distances. It will teach him to use his whole body to throw and take the emphasis off his arm. Get him good and warm then have him try to launch a few from a running start as far as he can chunk it. Only a few throws like this at a time to start until he builds some strength. Once he starts recruiting his whole body to throw the arm will fall in line
                Yessir and he looks like a baby giraffe with arms and legs going everywhere! Lol. Thanks for the suggestions and we'll keep working on it!

Comment

Cwill- Long toss routine. And not just lobbing the ball. Burn out your partner long toss. He will catch up. Hard when they are stretching so much

Comment

it looks like brock will be taking the fall off, for now anyway. we will still work out and get some lessons but we arent going to jump to a team just yet.

not sure about logan and the 9u team, i assume they will be playing a few tourneys.

Comment

Got bumped to AAA...
                      Going to do a 2 game every other sun fall ball league schedule with a tourney or two in there..

Comment

No turnover from our Spring team - one kiddo moving away to NC, and another stepping in.

Doing Sunday Double Header and 2-3 tourneys. Also playing flag football. I want more and more just to do agility and track stuff.

Comment

We got some turn over..couple real good kids and a couple kids with some maturity issues..
                          Get a new coach (tans 8u AAA coach and the 9u major coach from last year) ..so we're excited about that.

Comment

We finally got some answers about our current team and looks like we've lost 4 so far and are getting 2 new coaches. Our old coach is going to assist on another team and wants us to come over there.... It's been a baseball drama filled day and I have no idea what we are going to do... ��

Comment

Anyone need a good pair of size 7 cleats?

Comment

Our boys won it all in the last Tourney of the Summer!

They went 6-0 in this Vtool 16u /2021 event.

My knucklehead is front row / middle with high socks...

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by LukeDuke; 07-28-2019, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X