X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great read.

Comment

great stuff thanks for sharing.

I am not that far down the road from you. If you want to get together I would be happy to edit out some videos with you of the harvest and get you an awesome video in your signature of your summer to remember!

We could do it all here at my office or you could just get me the tapes, video, whatever you have if you one of your boys cant help you with this

Comment

Thanks for taking us along Doc. Awsome write up and congrats on the hunt.

Comment

I have looked at the 3 tined deer about 20 times and once again, I am an idiot for not going after him. he smokes what I shot. I believe he is easily as big as mine plus the 12 inch extra point.. Dangit,.,. Oh well, I got a very nice axis.

We will be back after them next year. And if any of you drag that deer up to camp, we will have a fist fight!

Comment

Congrats-now that it is over-what are we going to do. This has been a great thread. Need many more like it on TBH. Thanks again.

Comment

Wow what a hunt. Congrats

Comment

is that the place that someone posted as the summer axis lease on here??? I want on next summer if so.

Comment

WOW!!!

A fitting ending to an epic coverage of your axis season! Congrats on two fine animals Tuthdoc...you guys did your homework identifying and patterning several different bucks! Great coverage with a compelling storyline made this one of the best set of threads (including Mitch's) I have seen in quite some time! Thank you once again for sharing in the adventure!

-Wade

Comment

What a great story, TD! Thanks for taking us along on an awesome adventure!
                    Congratulations on the 2 great axis and the pigs!

Comment

Wow, what a recap! You did a great job with these threads, and with keeping the site on the edge of its seat. Heck, I knew what happened, and I kept looking for your updates.

We had seared Skid Mark tenderloins for dinner Monday night, and they were out of this world. I wish I had a freezer full of them! Thanks for the meat.

Comment

Thanks for taking us along! This goes down as the best TBH axis hunt ever.

Comment

That's just awesome, top to bottom! Congrats on two fine deer and two great stories. No one does'em like Tuthdoc...

Comment

Absolutely outstanding TD!! Thanks!!

Comment

Congratulations on the spotted duo!!!!

Let us know how he eats Doc. I could eat Axis venison all year long and kick beef to the curb.

Comment

Congratulations on the two great bucks. It was a joy reading along the whole time. You had me checking my computer every couple of hours trying to find out what was happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X