Other "possible" modifications...

Click image for larger version

Name:	64657cc157ba66f849fd512b03f51709.png
Views:	1
Size:	169.8 KB
ID:	24518392

Comment

Originally posted by Mesquite Archer View Post
        This is not a gun control issue it is a behavior control issue. This shooter has a long history of violent behavior and the government system that so many in this country wish to give more control over our lives failed in several areas with this POS.

It is normal to have the feeling that we gotta do something to prevent this from happening ever again. But focusing on the the type of gun, how he got the gun, where he got the gun, the color of the gun is all smoke and mirrors to take your eyes away from the real issue.

The fact is this man has a behavior problem not a gun problem. He used his fist to crack the skull of one 5 year old and sadly our government failed and allowed him to shoot and kill another, along with 25 more innocents. He was in and out of our mental health system which failed. And I would not be surprised if this pattern of behavior could be traced back to his childhood. I always wonder how many of these psycho's were giving Ritalin as a kid instead of discipline.

It does not matter what tool he chose to release his psychopathic rage with. All that matters is he was passed through the system several times and that system kicked the problem down the road without solving anything.

Liberal judges releasing mentally ill people proven to be a danger to society is something we should look at. Liberal policies of medicate and release instead of incarcerate is something we should look at. Liberal presidents releasing hundreds of thousands from our prison system flooding our communities with radical psycho's from other countries is something we should look at. Liberal drug use clouding the minds of our youth and some not so young is something we should look at.

But these same liberals whose policies that I think are responsible for our societal decay are the same liberals saying "hey look at that evil black rifle you need to control that". Instead of looking at them as the root of these behavior control problems. It's all smoke and mirrors.

I have been explaining the same thing to family and friends.

And if we are going to have data bases for gun owners then let’s do the same for the mentally ill!

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!

Comment

This is not a gun control issue it is a behavior control issue. This shooter has a long history of violent behavior and the government system that so many in this country wish to give more control over our lives failed in several areas with this POS.

It is normal to have the feeling that we gotta do something to prevent this from happening ever again. But focusing on the the type of gun, how he got the gun, where he got the gun, the color of the gun is all smoke and mirrors to take your eyes away from the real issue.

The fact is this man has a behavior problem not a gun problem. He used his fist to crack the skull of one 5 year old and sadly our government failed and allowed him to shoot and kill another, along with 25 more innocents. He was in and out of our mental health system which failed. And I would not be surprised if this pattern of behavior could be traced back to his childhood. I always wonder how many of these psycho's were giving Ritalin as a kid instead of discipline.

It does not matter what tool he chose to release his psychopathic rage with. All that matters is he was passed through the system several times and that system kicked the problem down the road without solving anything.

Liberal judges releasing mentally ill people proven to be a danger to society is something we should look at. Liberal policies of medicate and release instead of incarcerate is something we should look at. Liberal presidents releasing hundreds of thousands from our prison system flooding our communities with radical psycho's from other countries is something we should look at. Liberal drug use clouding the minds of our youth and some not so young is something we should look at.

But these same liberals whose policies that I think are responsible for our societal decay are the same liberals saying "hey look at that evil black rifle you need to control that". Instead of looking at them as the root of these behavior control problems. It's all smoke and mirrors.
          This is perhaps the most incorrect, and uninformed post I have ever read. You understand that Judges can't "release people" because they feel like it. You took 6th grade civics? You know that a jury or Judge found him guilty and they sentenced him based on evidence. No one released him. He served his sentence. Sounds like your fight might be with the district attorney who agreed with the minimal sentence.

Comment

You do know he escaped a nut house...any defense for that you would like to support??

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
            This is perhaps the most incorrect, and uninformed post I have ever read. You understand that Judges can't "release people" because they feel like it. You took 6th grade civics? You know that a jury or Judge found him guilty and they sentenced him based on evidence. No one released him. He served his sentence. Sounds like your fight might be with the district attorney who agreed with the minimal sentence.

Comment

Thank you for your enlightened liberal opinion. You can try to attack my education level without any actual knowledge of it.

You are using a typical liberal tactic to insult the opposition in an attempt to appear intellectually superior. Rather than support your position with facts, you are dependent on emotion. Liberalism falls apart in the face of facts.

Now, you can recoil at the fact that I am calling you a liberal and begin to deny it. But something struck a nerve and your reaction speaks for itself.

If you strongly disagree with my thoughts on the subject that is fine, that is what a discussion forum is all about. If your goal is to be an internet tough guy and insult me you are only going to lose credibility and weaken your argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Mesquite Archer
                I understand your confusion now. You thought I was speaking specifically about this nut job when I commented about liberal judges.

Those comments were not case specific, they were a general rant on the actions taken by liberals to destroy this country from within over the past several decades. The list was not all inclusive I could go on and on but I named just a few.

Your reading comprehension skills seem to be lacking, but I'm just a clown and a tard so what do I know?
                Don't sweat it.................everybody else got what you were saying.There's one in every crowd.

ok ok,we have more than one................

DJ

Comment

This is perhaps the most incorrect, and uninformed post I have ever read. You understand that Judges can't "release people" because they feel like it. Yes,Yes they can..do it all the time. http://bfy.tw/EwHg You took 6th grade civics? You know that a jury or Judge found him guilty and they sentenced him based on evidence. No one released him. He served his sentence. Sounds like your fight might be with the district attorney who agreed with the minimal sentence.
                  This was the absolute most incredible effort in using as many words as possible to create as much fail as possible as I have ever seen on the green screen, and I've seen most of EBH's posts!
                  Well done!!!
                  Last edited by systemnt; 11-09-2017, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Neck; 11-09-2017, 06:31 AM. Reason: Decided not to feed the troll.

Comment

Just so you know, if a judge sentences someone to a term, they also effectively release him after that term........and quite often they sentence them based on supposed mental issues and give them a reduced term, or merely to a mental institution for a period of time. After the term expires ( and very often before ), they are released.

Comment

Thank you for your enlightened liberal opinion. You can try to attack my education level without any actual knowledge of it.

You are using a typical liberal tactic to insult the opposition in an attempt to appear intellectually superior. Rather than support your position with facts, you are dependent on emotion. Liberalism falls apart in the face of facts.

Now, you can recoil at the fact that I am calling you a liberal and begin to deny it. But something struck a nerve and your reaction speaks for itself.

If you strongly disagree with my thoughts on the subject that is fine, that is what a discussion forum is all about. If your goal is to be an internet tough guy and insult me you are only going to lose credibility and weaken your argument.

Not a tough guy. I don't think I injected politics into this My point was that you know that Judges don't just get to release people when they feel like it. There isn't some other hidden system of justice. A Judge or jury heard the evidence and sentenced him.

No judge went back later and "released" him early. His sentence expired. These are facts.

Judges released hundreds of thousands of criminals released back to streets?

Medicate and release?

Miket,

If you're mentally ill but competent you stand trial.

If you're mentally ill and incompetent you are sent to a facility where you are forcefully medicated until you regain competence and then you stand trial.

If you don't regain competency you are not released.

No one gets a released or reduced sentence because they are mentally ill.

Comment

Well this is comforting.

“I don’t want our lives, our grandchildren’s lives, destroyed by this media circus,”
                          -Devin Kelley, father of the assassin

Ever consider it was the actions of your son who destroyed your grandchildren's lives? I wonder where the kid got his feeling of being a victim.

Comment

Not a tough guy. I don't think I injected politics into this My point was that you know that Judges don't just get to release people when they feel like it. There isn't some other hidden system of justice. A Judge or jury heard the evidence and sentenced him.

No judge went back later and "released" him early. His sentence expired. These are facts.

Medicate and release?

Miket,

If you're mentally ill and incompetent you are sent to a facility where you are forcefully medicated until you regain competence and then you stand trial.

And all of that doesn't change the fact that a judge can sway a jury by simply allowing or disallowing certain evidence. They can also hand down a reduced sentence, if it's not mandated as a minimum. If you think the fact that liberal judges are not part of the revolving door problems of the judicial system, you are sadly mistaken.

Comment

Medicate and release?

Miket,

According to the Sentencing Reform Act Judges must consider 7 factors when determining a sentence.

One of them is:
                              "The defendant’s diminished mental capacity contributed to the offense. “Diminished mental capacity” refers to psychological problems. It also covers very low intelligence. The guidelines recognize two kinds of diminished capacity. One kind of diminished capacity makes it difficult for a defendant to control his behavior. The other kind makes it difficult for a defendant to understand that what he did was wrong."

So Im guessing Judges are required to consider it, but apply it to "no one"?

Comment

My point was that you know that Judges don't just get to release people when they feel like it. There isn't some other hidden system of justice. A Judge or jury heard the evidence and sentenced him.
                                You misunderstand the criminal justice system. Do just a little bit of research, and you will learn about:
                                • parole boards
                                • conditional release
                                • early release
                                • earned credit
                                • sentence reduction programs
                                • compassionate release

All of these things require an adjudication, which is performed by a judge, with no jury.

Under Obama, the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines for some federal crimes were changed. Here's an interesting quote:

"An inmate who was eligible had to apply for early release and have a judge review the case, make a determination about public safety and sign off on reducing the sentence. Judges shaved off an average of two years from their sentences."

Comment

Working...
                                X