Centerpoint 345 KV Transmission Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Centerpoint 345 KV Transmission Line

I got a letter in the mail that my property may be in the path of a new 345kv transmission line. We have dealt with 3 different pipelines over the past 5 years, and not looking forward to this.......

Anyone in on this too? Or has anyone had to deal with one these on their property elsewhere?

Here is the map. Matagorda, Wharton, & Brazoria counties

A friend of mine had one running across his property if your truck was parked close to them when the ground was wet early morning or after a rain you would get a shock when leaning on or touching the metal. Not enough to hurt you but would make you jump. This was years ago and he had bought the property with the lines already there and has since sold the property. Not sure what went on during the installation and if he was getting lease money.

Comment

As long as you don’t mind a ROW going through your property and looking at structures, you’ll never even know they were there. Could be a bit of a mess a first, but the ROW’s are cleaned up nicely.

Comment

Bumping this back up. The route has been approved, and one of the segments in coming through my property.

Any landmen that deal with transmission lines on TBH? Any TBH'ers affected by this also?
        PM if you prefer....

Comment

Working...
        X