Independance Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Independance Ranch

One of my sons friends won a hog hunt there. IF he has 3 friends go with him their cost is $250 each. Lodging, stands ect furnished. Anyone know of this operation?

No! No! No! Do a search on here and you’ll find out quick that you need to run and run fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The place is a scam!
      Last edited by ostey22; 06-08-2018, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ahunter55 View Post
        One of my sons friends won a hog hunt there. IF he has 3 friends go with him their cost is $250 each. Lodging, stands ect furnished. Anyone know of this operation?
        Tell your son and his friends to send me the money. They'll have about the same amount of fun and I won't lie to them. Ill just pocket the money and they will be mad.

That place is the biggest scam in Texas. Paul Candaleria is the owner. Google him and tell your son to give that hunt back to them.

Comment

This should be good, I hear the place is loaded with mountain lions.

Comment

Run like the wind.

Comment

Thanks fellas. No plans to go there.. I found even more on a Exotic hunt site too. SEEMS there was a HUGE abundance of free hunt winners recently..

Comment

Ranch Boss is legit.

Comment

Funny, I was just notified that I won as well. I have NEVER entered any of their drawings...

I will contact them as soon as I get off the phone with the Price that is trying to send me $14,000,000.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
                    Funny, I was just notified that I won as well. I have NEVER entered any of their drawings...

I will contact them as soon as I get off the phone with the Price that is trying to send me $14,000,000.....

Lol, I entered the drawing after one of these threads about a year ago, and I’ve “won” at least three times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Working...
                      X