Favorite fajita marinade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite fajita marinade

Store bought or homemade, I don’t care. What’s your go to marinade for skirt steak and chicken?

I’ve used Claude’s fajita marinade and it’s good.

Ragin blaze...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Google the Pappasito’s recipe...that is our go to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hands down. Great with beef and chicken.
        Attached Files

Comment

Yes, killer fajita is the best, no doubt !

Comment

HEB beef or chicken fajitas. Better than any I have ever tried to make on my own.

Comment

Killer fajita is hard to beat. I tend to just by the pre seasoned at the Mexican Meat Market for a quick fix

Comment

The fajita thats been soaking in the marinade plastic bins for over a week in a mexican meat market thats located right next to a tire shop with yellow painted tires out front.

Comment

Brush lightly with Tiger Sauce, and season with Fiesta fajita seasoning

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    The fajita thats been soaking in the marinade plastic bins for over a week in a mexican meat market thats located right next to a tire shop with yellow painted tires out front.
                    For the win, basically every other shop in The Dirty Berg.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
                        HEB beef or chicken fajitas. Better than any I have ever tried to make on my own.
                        We used to be all about the Mexican meat markets but you get just as good of flavor and better meat for the money with the HeB stuff. Especially if with the chicken you get the thigh meat. Crazy good fajitas

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                          We used to be all about the Mexican meat markets but you get just as good of flavor and better meat for the money with the HeB stuff. Especially if with the chicken you get the thigh meat. Crazy good fajitas

Are you talking about the meat in the bag? Seems I can always taste a cure taste. Something is in there for preserving it.

La Michocana here in houston seems to have the best.

Comment

For beef fajitas I haven't found anything better that Claude's. Its fantastic

Comment

seems like every one loves the killer fajita recipe. I wasn’t a fan though, wasn’t terrible just prefer HEB’s or ragin blaze fajita seasoning
                              Last edited by Jcjohnson; 05-25-2020, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X