Butterfly and geese duckling pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butterfly and geese duckling pics

When I first got my fancy to me camera, it’s a D5200, I really liked how you can take natural light looking shots without using flash but now I realize that flash is very important and utilizing it more now .
    Here’s a couple unedited I thought turned out pretty good

Swallow tail caterpillar on my dill

Just morphed and came out chrysalis

Some Canadian geese ducklings on lake lbj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool pictures. I really like pictures of different caterpillars. I am in the process of trying to learn what they will turn into. This is my first post so forgive me but I worked in the Zoo field for 45yrs. but the little geese are goslings. Old habits die hard. Great pictures I hope you post more.

Comment

Thanks and yeah I realized after I posted it about the duckling not being a duck haha

Here’s another of the butterfly. I was trying to wait and get a shot when it opened up all the way but it was taking its time pumping its wings and flew away when I went inside for a minute

Comment

Very cool pics! Never seen geese ducklings before, goslings maybe though.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
          Very cool pics! Never seen geese ducklings before, goslings maybe though.

It’s a designer breed

Comment

Great pics!

Comment

Nice pics!

Comment

nice pics!

Comment

Thanks y’all. I’m finally managing a few decent shots through the barrage I take haha

Comment

Got a second round

Comment

Comment

I really like the caterpillar pictures and the picture of the butterfly on the young ladies hand. Did you plant native plants to attract butterflies or where they already there? I tried starting a butterfly/humming bird garden this year but as usual the rains never came. But haven't given up.I still have plants that will make it to next year and still have a few months to go with hopefully rain on the way this weekend. The pollinators need our help and if anyone has even a small area around the house to put some native plants that would help. It is a great way to get kids involved in conservation and what is happening to our environment.

Comment

Originally posted by 250AI View Post
                          I really like the caterpillar pictures and the picture of the butterfly on the young ladies hand. Did you plant native plants to attract butterflies or where they already there? I tried starting a butterfly/humming bird garden this year but as usual the rains never came. But haven't given up.I still have plants that will make it to next year and still have a few months to go with hopefully rain on the way this weekend. The pollinators need our help and if anyone has even a small area around the house to put some native plants that would help. It is a great way to get kids involved in conservation and what is happening to our environment.

I’ve been having them come around for around 4years now I plant dill just for them every year. I’ve had two rounds this season and probably see a third shortly

Comment

Cool pics. My grandmother always had dill in her garden when I was a kid, can’t tell you how many caterpillars we caught and put in a mason jar with dill to watch them go thru the whole process of turning into butterflies.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
                              X