Renegade Archery For Sale in Classifieds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Renegade Archery For Sale in Classifieds

I cleared the posting of a sale add in the classifieds with the web master for
    Renegade Archery a Traditional bow business in Athens Texas.

If you ever wanted to own your own business and build quality traditional bows
    check out the add.

Dave Neidigh

Good luck with the sale! I hope you find a great new owner to continue your lifes work!

Bisch

Comment

Bisch, Thanks for kind wishes.

Dave Neidigh

Comment

Good Luck, Dave! Looks like a heck of an opportunity!

LD

Comment

How hard would it be for a person without any experience to get up to speed? LOL.

Comment

Bow builing can be learned

Originally posted by chester12 View Post
            How hard would it be for a person without any experience to get up to speed? LOL.
            chester12 - actually anyone with some mechanical ability can learn to build bows. I have taught several bow building classes and everyone has left with a shootable bow. The more ability you have the faster you will pick it up!!

That is why I included hands on bow building instructions as part of the package.

Dave Neidigh

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeBowyer View Post
              chester12 - actually anyone with some mechanical ability can learn to build bows. I have taught several bow building classes and everyone has left with a shootable bow. The more ability you have the faster you will pick it up!!

That is why I included hands on bow building instructions as part of the package.

Dave Neidigh
              I can not say that this has not been on my mind the last couple of days.

Comment

Well - keep on thinking!! LOL

Comment

Bump up

Comment

Hope everything is ok best of luck with the sale

Comment

Yeah I was wondering about this, did you find the right person yet?

Comment

sent a PM, no reply

Comment

I shutdown Renegade Archery in Athens the end of 2016 and have sold nearly all my machines. I do have several things still left,bows, bow forms, bow ovens, laminations and misc other parts & supplies. Any budding bowyers out there could get a real head start in making bows. Call or text me at 214 773-7456 if you're interested in any of this.

Comment

Any tools left?

Comment

Not many tools left, I have a dust containment tent, Delta sanding table and drill press left.

Comment

Working...
                              X