DIY Pest Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY Pest Control

What is a good all around product to use? Something to kill ants, spiders, roaches etc.

Demon.

Comment

Tempo

Comment

Originally posted by rjtkdplus View Post
        Demon.

I second using demon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

diesel

Comment

I tried demon WP a month ago. One pack in a pump up sprayer. I sprayed the bottom 6" of the brick exterior including a generous squirt in the weep holes plus the garage and entryway floors. We found numerous dead roaches and spiders over the next several days and have seen no insects in the house at all. I plan to spray the soffits and window ledges soon for spiders. It's way cheaper than an exterminator. Here is the Amazon link: https://smile.amazon.com/syngenta-De...words=demon+wp

Comment

demon WP works great for me.

Comment

Demon WP

Comment

I use cyper

Comment

Looks like Demon it is.

Comment

Another vote for Demon WP. Been using that in our barn and if I ever see a live insect it's near death. An exterminator told me insects build up an immunity to it, but it has been about 5 years with the same results.

Comment

Tractor Supply carries Demon. I highly recommend it.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I've been using Suspend Polyzone due to their claims of 90 day residual. I haven't seen anything to make me think it last that long. I'll go back to demon when I use this up. I use it on trail cam lock boxes and pop-ups as well, deer don't mind the smell.

Comment

I've been using permethrin here lately with awesome results. sprayed the garage that had almost been taken over by spiders, and they are completely gone. I cut it to somewhere between 0.5 and 1%. I also spray my hunting clothes down with it and let it dry. it repels mosquitos, ticks, chiggers, etc. Same stuff they use on mosquito repellant cloths as well as military uniforms. supposed to be good through 6 washings or 60 days!

demon wp is cypermethrin, so they must be in the same family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X