Lawyer Advice( Help please,Long)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lawyer Advice( Help please,Long)

I am going to make a really long story short as possible . We bought a house a year ago, the guy that owned it bought all 15 acres ,kept 5 and sold us 10 that had a little house. He has never lived there. I found out he bought this whole set up for that 5 acres only cash money. Very wealthy. We have since found out that the purchase of that 5 acres was only to load up for a min of 4 months out of the year with bee boxes. He is a huge bee keeper. We live at our house for I would say half the year being miserable. We are trying to adopt a child and the cps workers are already visiting and not liking what there seeing. I have reached out to this business for over a year with luck one time. Short rude conversation basically saying thanks for calling and hung up. I was as nice as possible also asking for help. These bees swarm our house from dusk to dawn. Attacking us, my dogs wont go outside, harming our camper and vehicles constantly with bee poop , have to wash all the time. They don't want to meet with us or help or have no care in the world for others besides the money there making.

So we have filed police reports, ive been attacked and laid up in bed for 3 days straight like the flu because im highly allergic , same with my wife. We have contacted several lawyers and they act like were crazy. Everyone we have spoken with is no help and not sure what to do.

Is there anyone on here that is a lawyer that can give us advice, How do we not have a leg to stand on? The bee problem is only the minute the off load boxes next door. They never disclosed this when we bought the property , does that not matter? I mean this could eventually be life threating to someone possibly. I am looking for some good bow hunter advice or help. I know some people may be big into bees and love our house but its just not for us and I feel like we shouldn't be the ones to have to pack up and move since we love our house but at this point it may be our only choice by the end of this year and just disclose to the buyer that if they don't love bees for at least 4 months straight out of the year don't buy this home. Any help is appreciated.

713 898 6289

I would surely think or hope that if somebody put something like that on their property and they were causing you harm or harassing you on your own property that you would have a foot to stand on. Especially 10 acres. It's not like you're in half acre plots and it's inevitable. Hopefully somebody here can help you out because that sucks.

Comment

Accidental grass fire maybe. But, I would hope that there would be a safe guard for situations like this.

Comment

I don't think it would be too hard to substantially reduce the bee population in the area if you wanted to. As you know the bees leave out of his property and come to yours searching for food. There are many different insecticides that are highly toxic to bees.

Comment

. Legal responsibilities with bees should be addressed by every beekeeper. . You need to understand that you are housing wild animals, that can, in rare cases kill livestock and even people. This should never be forgotten, especially in areas that have Africanized bees, like Texas. Texas Bee Laws 2004 . I've found a good

This may bee helpful.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
            I was thinking the flamethrower that was sold on here would be more helpful

Comment

Gas and a match

Comment

Pyrethrin Dust. Put up a feeding station and workers will carry back to hive

Comment

You need to protect your family

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                  I don't think it would be too hard to substantially reduce the bee population in the area if you wanted to. As you know the bees leave out of his property and come to yours searching for food. There are many different insecticides that are highly toxic to bees.
                  Seven (Sevin?) dust is one possibility

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    Pyrethrin Dust. Put up a feeding station and workers will carry back to hive
                    This

Comment

Then his neighbor will be calling the lawyer!

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                        I was thinking the flamethrower that was sold on here would be more helpful
                        My thoughts egzactly

Comment

Your county or city may have ordinance concerning animal nuisance.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                            Then his neighbor will be calling the lawyer!
                            For killing bees that are harassing him on his own property?

Comment

Access and search our expanding online code eCode360 Library anytime, anywhere. eCode360’s benefits are just a click away.

Comment

Working...
                              X